By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
NintendoPie said:
Why is it even being considered to be anything but an 8th Gen. console? Congrats on the 550 posts IamAwesome! (I'm the 50!!) ^_^

A lot of people (some on this site) called the Wii U "this gen Part II", and said it wasn't a real next gen console. 

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
NintendoPie said:
Why is it even being considered to be anything but an 8th Gen. console? Congrats on the 550 posts IamAwesome! (I'm the 50!!) ^_^

A lot of people (some on this site) called the Wii U "this gen Part II", and said it wasn't a real next gen console. 

That just means a lot of people are wrong.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Mr Khan said:

I wouldn't put much stock in it. Likely they just tossed Wii U in the list without thinking.

That's most likely. Though, it would be nice if it was true, it would give us more of a clear release date.

If it is true then the Wii U would be released before that date, since this game was not confirmed to be a release title. Nintendo I'm sure will release it at least around that time though, it could be at least a little true.

NintendoPie said:

The Dutch division of Ubisoft has issued a press release for Assassin’s Creed 3 which states that the Wii U version of the game is due to come out at the same time as the Xbox 360, PlayStation  3, and PC on October 31st. However, I did get a press release from Ubisoft UK two days ago which stated that the game was coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on that date, but the Wii U version has yet to be dated.

Assassin’s Creed III is vanaf 31 oktober a.s. beschikbaar op Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, Wii U™ en PC. Het spel wordt ontwikkeld door de het zeer ervaren Assassin’s Creed team van Ubisoft Montreal met de steun van andere Ubisoft studio’s.

Sorry but I don't believe it. And the reason is pretty simple: Ubisoft hha the bad habit of launching its games first on consoles and after some time (1 month or more) on PC and that press says that the PC version will also get launched the same day.

Therefore, I don't believe it. (but I'm hoping to be proved wrong)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I believe that PR: AssCreed Wii U will come with the other versions. What we didn't know (untill now of course) is that Ninty will release first the games, later then the console.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/timothy-wilson/4/a7/87

New Visual Effect Artist at Retro. Comes from Gearbox.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Fully confirmed Wii U specs

http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/specs

CPU: 16 Core IBM  POWER7  beased custom CPU clocked at 4.2 GHz

GPU: Custom AMD Radeon "Northern Islands" GPU clocked at 943MHz

RAM: 8 GB of RAM

HDD: Comes standard in 1 TB, and  4 TB configurations

Formats: Supports SACD, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, SD-DVD, Red-Ray, VHS, CD, N64 Cart, and Sega Genesis Cart (with external attachment)

Internet: 802.11 a/b/g/n, web surfing speeds up to 75 Gbps, download speeds even faster.

HAHAHA, very funny, stop joking WITH THE APRIL's FUCK!

8gb ram HAHAHAHA and northen island so funny

if that was true  it would mean wii u= 9999999$

IamAwsome said:

Formats: Supports SACD, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, SD-DVD, Red-Ray, VHS, CD, N64 Cart, and Sega Genesis Cart (with external attachment)

Internet: 802.11 a/b/g/n, web surfing speeds up to 75 Gbps, download speeds even faster.

I was actually quite excited until I saw the actual post on it. You sly dog, you!

IamAwsome said:

You left out the price they confirmed as well:  $99.  Can't wait!