By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Read at GAF minutes ago. Don't have anything against the poster or anything to dubt about it. Sounds "in line" and nothing crazy like the "5X 360" IGN rumor.

What I take from it, is about the possibility of CAPCOM having the V5 dev kit before many other companys. RE6 Wii U Version seems more and more plausible.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Read at GAF minutes ago. Don't have anything against the poster or anything to dubt about it. Sounds "in line" and nothing crazy like the "5X 360" IGN rumor.

What I take from it, is about the possibility of CAPCOM having the V5 dev kit before many other companys. RE6 Wii U Version seems more and more plausible.

Yes, I really hope it happens.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

I don't understand why so many of you are hung up on Wii's power levels over HDTwins. If you read my comparison thread, you'll easily know that it will be noticeably superior to PS360 and within comparison to their successors.

E3 will be such a defining moment.

spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:
I don't understand why so many of you are hung up on Wii's power levels over HDTwins. If you read my comparison thread, you'll easily know that it will be noticeably superior to PS360 and within comparison to their successors.

I agree that it seems like Nintendo is just laughing at everyone as people try to push and pull information that just is not there yet. Like me!

Perhaps it's all part of their master plan...

Show games at E3 '11 that look simple graphically (Chase Mii, etc.) to lead the competition into a false sense of security as to what to prepare for.  Then at E3 '12 come out all guns blazing with what the hardware can really do.

Pretty much the same thing they did with the 3DS at $250 to force Vita into strategic pricing only to lower the price later knowing Sony couldn't at that point.  They're geniuses, I tell you! 

A master plan? Well, now that you think about... my god...

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Congrats on the 500 posts IamAwesome!

Thanks!!

they had the same strategy with Wii! they tortured the shit out of us but it feels like more torture with WiiU! haha

I'm hoping we get the garden demo with the WiiU just to play around with the controls and enjoy the effects of the seasons

can't wait to see what retro has cooking for WiiU and I hope Pikmin 3 will look like claymations or whatever the word is

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I have no doubt that Wii U will more powerful. We shouldn`t forget that Wii U will process images to the TV and to the pad, aswell.
And if Nintendo pulled of that garden demo and the Zelda demo in such short time, with all the time and the world and as years go bye, it can only look better!

From what i read on neogaf, ideaman seems to be legit, even being confirmed by actual Wii U developers. So, yaaay! :D

archbrix said:
spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:

I agree that it seems like Nintendo is just laughing at everyone as people try to push and pull information that just is not there yet. Like me!

Perhaps it's all part of their master plan...

Show games at E3 '11 that look simple graphically (Chase Mii, etc.) to lead the competition into a false sense of security as to what to prepare for.  Then at E3 '12 come out all guns blazing with what the hardware can really do.

Pretty much the same thing they did with the 3DS at $250 to force Vita into strategic pricing only to lower the price later knowing Sony couldn't at that point.  They're geniuses, I tell you! 

Man, I wish that would be true! :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Pavolink said:
So, now that we know Wii U is "on par" with current gen and less powerful than many (I) expected, grapchis doesn't matter, again, and everything is about the gameplay and games.

Let's discuss about it.

AssCreed III to have the eagle vision and map in the touchscreen. Maybe this mean the image at the TV will be clear.

I still want it to be more powerful than the current HD twins: I don't wanna find myself 3 years from now not having 3rd party support on the WiiU cuz Nintendo went cheap on it!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.