By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Around the Network

i think the WiiU is well priced
it wont need a pricecut until 2014 holiday

Awesome new t-shirt from the Wii U tour event in Canada! :D

spurgeonryan said:
Ahem.... I would maybe buy one with a blue logo.

The "U" is in blue, just like the logo.  I just have a shitty webcam

i must admit ZombiU looks fairly simple grafix wise, i looks like a Wii game run on Dolphin

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:

Beautiful!

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

DieAppleDie said:
i must admit ZombiU looks fairly simple grafix wise, i looks like a Wii game run on Dolphin

I've noticed that as well. But it actually makes sense for Ubisoft doing this; it's a new IP on a new console. They don't know if it'll be a hit or miss, so why pour money into a project if you don't know if you'll get it back? If it does well (2m sold copies) I'm sure we'll see a sequel with much improved graphix.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

You know, I thought their will be some balancing issues with ZombiU in the multipayer department, but I see this will not be the case. I can see a high level play by either player really getting a hard time knocking the other... XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Miiverse To Be Detailed In An Upcoming Nintendo Direct

What's it all about?

"Sometime" before launch

Nintendo has been worryingly quiet on what the Wii U dashboard and online functionality might entail on its new console. One thing we do know is that it plans to have a "social network" style presence with Miiverse, a place where gamers can see what games one another is playing and help each other progress through particular stages via a messaging system. Further details on this service, due for release in under one month, have been non-existent leaving many, including journalists, wondering what the final Miiverse will actually be like.

President Iwata has today revealed, during an investor Q&A in Japan, that the service will be the focus in an upcoming Nintendo Direct broadcast. Naturally no date or time was set for when this would be broadcast, but we can all expect it before the launch of the console.

It's widely felt that Nintendo is too far behind both Sony and Microsoft when it comes to all aspects of online, including online multi-player gaming, digital downloads and other interactive entertainment. If Wii U is to become a success story its online strategy will be key; hopefully we'll find out soon if Miiverse is up to the task.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/miiverse_to_be_detailed_in_an_upcoming_nintendo_direct

Game Center CX with Iwata, now in English

This is really interesting stuff! You’ll find out why Iwata wanted to join Nintendo, learn about his father’s disapproval, and more.

http://nintendoeverything.com/103276/game-center-cx-with-iwata-now-in-english/

Photos: Miyamoto’s trip to Spain for the Prince of Asturias Award

http://nintendoeverything.com/103312/photos-miyamotos-trip-to-spain-for-the-prince-of-asturias-award/

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Holy ****! That interview was amazing, to think we get to see Iwata playing his own game that he made decades ago, he still got some skillz! XD
Love how they tackled on his parents not very fond of the idea to work on video games, it still happens in this day and age...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!