By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
Chandler said:
What you guys said about how the contract is formed and all is true, but you are missing the point here. I made an offer to the displayed price and was denied, thats fine. But then the next man behind me makes the same offer to the same price and gets accepted. Then people that were in line before me, who also got denied at first, get accepted too. But I don't get accepted even after contacting the seller about this. That is discrimination, TFEU article 18. There is no economically viable reason to deny me and not the others, my credit card is good, my money is as valuable as the next ones. There is no reason to discriminate.

All I can find on Amazon is this thread. You said you had ordered the Wii U when they listed it by mistake back in June for £199. All those orders were cancelled. Everyone in that thread is talking about orders made when the pricing details were released last month, and Amazon's prices fluctuated around a bit, so people got them for differing prices. As far as I can see, nobody there is talking about having a June order reinstated.

VGChartz

Around the Network
milkyjoe said:
Chandler said:
What you guys said about how the contract is formed and all is true, but you are missing the point here. I made an offer to the displayed price and was denied, thats fine. But then the next man behind me makes the same offer to the same price and gets accepted. Then people that were in line before me, who also got denied at first, get accepted too. But I don't get accepted even after contacting the seller about this. That is discrimination, TFEU article 18. There is no economically viable reason to deny me and not the others, my credit card is good, my money is as valuable as the next ones. There is no reason to discriminate.

All I can find on Amazon is this thread. You said you had ordered the Wii U when they listed it by mistake back in June for £199. All those orders were cancelled. Everyone in that thread is talking about orders made when the pricing details were released last month, and Amazon's prices fluctuated around a bit, so people got them for differing prices. As far as I can see, nobody there is talking about having a June order reinstated.

http://www.3dsbuzz.com/amazon-uk-offering-black-wii-u-pre-orders-for-199-99/

From June 13, the day I ordered. An amazon rep told the journalist that the console is covered by the price guarantee, but they cancelled the orders regardless shortly after this. Let me just tell you that I found about 10 cases where people brag about having their june preorder reinstated.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Bad news for those that were waiting for Rayman:

Rayman Legends is no longer a Wii U launch title.

Rayman Legends is no longer a Wii U launch title, Ubisoft has confirmed.

The game was due out in Europe alongside the Wii U on 30th November. It now has a vague Q1 2013 release window.

"Rayman Legends will launch worldwide in the first quarter of 2013," Ubisoft said in a statement.

"We're happy that fans are excited about the game, and we are taking the time to make sure we deliver a game that lives up to and hopefully exceeds their expectations. We'll have more details to share soon."

The news is sure to disappoint prospective Wii U owners. Rayman Legends looked like being one of the console's best launch games.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-08-rayman-legends-no-longer-a-wii-u-launch-title 

Edit: Do'h! There's already a thread about it. I'm always late!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

God, this thread is deader than dead. I'll bump it, just in case.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
God, this thread is deader than dead. I'll bump it, just in case.

Ueah I know! It's so sad :(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Well, gotta post something here, so...

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed – Wii U details

New details about Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on Wii U are as follows:

- By default, the Gamepad displays a map
- Touch a racer’s icon to get a real-time stream of that racer’s perspective
- Lift the gamepad in line with the television to display a rear-view mirror
- Five-player split screen confirmed
- Multiple asymmetric gameplay modes added
- One of these modes has Wiimote players collecting bananas in an arena and the Gamepad player trying to squash them as Monkey Ball’s “Ai Ai”
- Another one has the Gamepad player playing as Shinobi, chasing the other players around to tag them and turn them into Shinobi as well
- Two versions of the Wii U version: One is regular, one has Metal Sonic as a playable character and a bonus racetrack based on “OutRun”

http://nintendoeverything.com/101469/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-wii-u-details/

Puddle For Wii U Will Be The Definitive Version Of The Game

Platforming, Puddle, Perfection!

Neko Entertainment explains why the Wii U version is the best so far

In September we confirmed that Puddle would be available for Wii U on the Nintendo eShop. Neko Entertainment has now dropped some good news on the Wii U version, that it's been improved in a number of areas specifically for Nintendo's upcoming home console.

Due to the good performance that the developer has achieved from the system, Puddle will apparently run at full 1080p and 60fps (frames per second). The GamePad accelerometer is also quite interesting as it fits perfectly with the most important aspects of the title, its controls and physics. A feature the developer has taken advantage of is the fact that if your parents decide they wanted to watch the TV, gameplay can resume on the GamePad at the full 60fps.

In terms of controls, you'll have 3 possible options: the ZL-ZR Buttons are said to be the most reactive, the left stick is the easiest way to take control of the liquid, while the accelerometer is the most immersive way to play the game.

Neko Entertainment has also examined certain levels in which numerous people used the “Whine and Skip” feature on other systems; adjustments have been made to avoid frustration for the player. The developers have made these modifications as they want every player to feel they can complete each level.

The Wii U version of Puddle is shaping up to be the best yet, will you purchase it when it's released on the eShop?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/puddle_for_wii_u_will_be_the_definitive_version_of_the_game

New Rabbids Rumble Trailer Shows European Release Date

Posted Tue, 09 Oct 2012 | 11:00 BST by Orla Madden

Those wacky Rabbids are back

Let's get ready to rumble

It has been just over 4 months since Rabbids Rumble was confirmed for the Nintendo 3DS, and Ubisoft has finally given us a release date for its wacky second outing on the handheld system. During a brand new trailer, it is confirmed that the 8th game in the series will be released across Europe next month on the 16th November.

Rabbids Rumble is the first game in the series to introduce a turn-based combat system, and is apparently packed full of mini-games that will fully utilize the 3DS hardware. The game will feature Augmented Reality, where players will be able to experience the Rabbids series like never before, with the crazy creatures flying about your kitchen or bursting through the walls. It's sure to be a wild journey!

Will Rabbids Rumble be on your shopping list next month? Let us know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wddvIeM5A8M

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/new_rabbids_rumble_trailer_shows_european_release_date

Trine 2 Developer: Nintendo is Reaching Out to Indies

Trine 2 clearly took Nintendo's fancy

Exclusive interview reveals information about Wii U patching process

Trine 2: Director's Cut developer Frozenbyte has spoken to us in an exclusive interview about working on Wii U, and has continued the current trend for positive comments about Nintendo's attitude towards smaller studios.

Contrary to the perception that Nintendo is aloof and disconnected from the indie community, Frozenbyte's Mikael Haveri revealed that his company was actually approached by Nintendo, and not the other way around. He also praised Nintendo's choice to demo Trine 2 at recent expos, including the Eurogamer Expo in the UK.

Another interesting revelation relates to the process of patching existing games. Software patches are a major part of both physical and download gaming these days, as any Xbox 360 or PS3 fan will readily admit. When handled badly, they can be an incredibly frustrating experience for the end user, but judging from Haveri's comments, prospective Wii U owners should have little to worry about:

We don't know actual details, so it's really hard to say anything. But every time I express my concern to Nintendo, they are all like 'oh, you shouldn't worry too much'. The things I've been hearing sound very good. And just the fact that they are reaching out to the indie community means that they are taking this into consideration.

Our full interview with Frozenbyte goes live later today. Keep an eye out for it.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/trine_2_developer_nintendo_is_reaching_out_to_indies

News Article

Home » News » Developer Interview: Frozenbyte Talks Trine 2, Wii U eShop and Working with Nintendo

Developer Interview: Frozenbyte Talks Trine 2, Wii U eShop and Working with Nintendo

A long road ahead

The excitement for Wii U isn't limited to the second screen, the possibility of five player games or the chance that Nintendo is getting its groove back with third party publishers: there's also the small matter of its approach to digital distribution. WiiWare started well before floundering and DSiWare hosted a few gems among its endless sudoku and puzzle titles, but things seem to be improving since the 3DS eShop launched, with several high quality efforts lurking within an improved shop interface already. Wii U's eShop looks set to continue this rise on first glance at its line-up, adorned with the works of a number of independent developers.

Trine 2: Director's Cut is one of those games, created by Finnish outfit Frozenbyte. It's a fantasy-inspired puzzle platformer for up to three players, with a trio of unique characters that must be used interchangeably to navigate the world. Previously released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC / Mac, the Wii U eShop version of Trine 2 is an expanded edition poised to launch alongside the new system. We chatted with Frozenbyte's sales and marketing manager Mikael Haveri about working with Nintendo, Wii U's feature set and just how Trine 2 has been improved for the director's cut.

For the whole interview:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/developer_interview_frozenbyte_talks_trine_2_wii_u_eshop_and_working_with_nintendo

spurgeonryan said:
I was like...what the hell? Is Danne talking to himself? Lol.

Good Job Danne! We just need to keep it going until the Wii U comes and then it will be huge I think.

Haha well, we do have a habit of talking to ourselves in my family on my mothers side ;)

Yeah, so far all we got is rumors and previews... I predict at least 100 new posts on nov 17th! And even more nov 18th!! Just imagine when all those reviews starts to roll in! How good is the WiiU? What specs does it have? What about all the new features? And the games?! Man we're gonna get swamped (is that the expression?) by game reviews!!!!

spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
I was like...what the hell? Is Danne talking to himself? Lol.

Good Job Danne! We just need to keep it going until the Wii U comes and then it will be huge I think.

Haha well, we do have a habit of talking to ourselves in my family on my mothers side ;)

Yeah, so far all we got is rumors and previews... I predict at least 100 new posts on nov 17th! And even more nov 18th!! Just imagine when all those reviews starts to roll in! How good is the WiiU? What specs does it have? What about all the new features? And the games?! Man we're gonna get swamped (is that the expression?) by game reviews!!!!

The whole site will explode like it did at E3 and the New york Conference combined. It will be wild.

There ;)

just 40 days for you lucky Americans
50 days for us here in the EU

ZombieU
NintendoLand
AC3
Tekken TT2
NSMBU
Batman
Darksiders 2
CoD BO2
Ninja gaiden 3

Pikmin 3