By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
Conegamer said:
Hopefully GTA V will come to the WiiU, but U doubt it :/

No consoles announced makes me wonder though.

Unfortunately Take Two said that they wouldn't give support at launch with their mature titles until they see how the console performs, so GTA V probably won't appear on WiiU.

But who knows, maybe Rockstar likes the console and makes some pressure to Take Two to make it happen. But I seriously doubt it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
September 2nd, 2012

The simple reason why Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is not coming to the Wii U

For those wondering why Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is not coming to the Wii U, Dave Cox has explained that “it’s a resource problem”, and:

…if we would employ 300 people, then we would probably like a U Wii. – Vita or PS4 version do (laughs) We have to manage our resources very carefully … a team can in fact be too large.

And it’s still a shame. Castlevania: Mirror of Fate on the 3DS directly ties in with the Lords of Shadow storyline, so it would have made a lot of sense for the game to be on a Nintendo console.

The developer of this game is a spanish group and they are kind of small, is also possible that they don't even have Wii U development kits yet, so they don't know how easy/hard is to port their game, if later Konami is willing to let them try and the porting is easy enough (or if Konami gives the order directly) we can see the game announced, at least the Director is not unwilling to do it. Let the Kojima team work a bit with the kits (maybe port their Fox engine) and later we will see how that company is supporting Nintendo.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Found this on NeoGaf. This is not official by the way.

This honestly looks fake to me. 

I bet Unreal Engine 4 support for Wii U appeared in the Unreal Developer Network, when you logged in as a licensed dev for the system, it seems only UE3 was available, and now UE4 may be there too.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

^ That was Ideaman`s view on some developer`s comment about UE 4.

Looking good! :)

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Conegamer said:
Hopefully GTA V will come to the WiiU, but U doubt it :/

No consoles announced makes me wonder though.

Unfortunately Take Two said that they wouldn't give support at launch with their mature titles until they see how the console performs, so GTA V probably won't appear on WiiU.

But who knows, maybe Rockstar likes the console and makes some pressure to Take Two to make it happen. But I seriously doubt it.

I wonder if PS4 will get the same treatment after PS3 lacklaster start. PS4 must prove itsle fbefore tey put games on it.

Stupid logic. That is hwo you establish yourself on new hardware, by being the leader and getting noticed and not coming to the party late.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Found this on NeoGaf. This is not official by the way. This is fanmade.

it doesnt looks too good to be honest, but makes me wonder about how could nintendo revive this franchise if they ever wanted... The nes game was very simple yet very challenging.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Cobretti2 said:
JEMC said:

I wonder if PS4 will get the same treatment after PS3 lacklaster start. PS4 must prove itsle fbefore tey put games on it.

Stupid logic. That is hwo you establish yourself on new hardware, by being the leader and getting noticed and not coming to the party late.

I agree. It's something that Ubisoft or EA understand, and that's why there are so many games from them when a console launches.

Oh, well. I'm surprised they haven't announced a "Carnival Games" for WiiU, given how they think.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I guess a supplier for Amazon, Overstock and Blockbuster has leaked three SKU's for the Wii U along with their prices. $250 for the lowest-to-$350 for the most expensive.

Though they list November 11th as the date, since they are a supplier this could be the date they ship to their clients.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/04/report-new-potential-wii-u-release-details-appear

Report: New Potential Wii U Release Details Appear

New details have leaked about potential SKUs, prices and dates for the release of the Wii U which seem to conflict with what we’ve previously heard.

While we’ve heard multiple reports in the past that suggest Nintendo’s console will arrive in North America on November 18, today’s listing suggests it’ll actually be on November 11.

That's according to a listing spotted on Video Product Distributors, which is a distribution company that supplies Amazon, Blockbuster and Overstock.

According to an entry on the site, the Wii U will become available in North America on November 11. Three SKUs are listed:

• WIIU SYSTEM - GM - 11/11/12 $249.99
  • WIIU SYSTEM W/ - GM - 11/11/12 $299.99
  • WIIU SYSTEM 349 W/ - GM - 11/11/12 $349.99

While we don't know precisely what each one involves, presumably the $299.99 and $349.99 versions will contain either some extra games or other peripherals like an additional GamePad to justify the beefed up price.

Source: IGN

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/04/report-new-potential-wii-u-release-details-appear

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.