By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Oh man, this place is so dead =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

(tumbleweed)

Most people are making seperate threads now.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Answer to Gameraces question
we still dont know where is the limit, but from what ive seen, the idea of having a huge DS with advanced grafix is what makes me want to buy it so....both

shakarak said:
(tumbleweed)

More people are making seperate threads for the news. Like Spurge said, this thread will take off once the system launches. 

Around the Network

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/07/23/third-party-wii-u-launch-games-will-run-at-1080p/

Nintendo confirmed that its Wii U launch games will run at 720p. However, third-party Wii U games that will be released this holiday will be running at 1080p. During a recent Wii U Experience,  Nintendo representatives stated that the Wii U versions of Batman: Arkham City – Armored Edition and Assassin’s Creed III will run natively at 1080p.

Native? No chance. Almost all AAA games these days are natively rendered at close to 600p and upscaled from there. Does anyone really think that the Wii U is THAT much more powerful than current gen machines?

I have no doubt that those games are being output at 1080p, but there's a very reasonable chance that those Nintendo reps either didn't know what they were talking about or were misquoted.

spurgeonryan said:

Rumor: GameStop release sheet suggests mid-November launch for Wii U

July 23rd, 2012 Posted in Posted by Valay, Rumors, Wii U

Yet another document indicates that the Wii U will arrive in mid-November.

An internal release sheet obtained by The Verge says that some of the console’s earliest games hit store shelves on November 14. It goes without saying that the Wii U won’t launch on a Wednesday, so a November 18 release would be more likely for the system.

The list does raise some questions, however. A number of titles are listed with a placeholder January 1, 2013 date and much of those prices aren’t final.

Expect Nintendo to share its official launch information for Wii U in September.

Source

What? We're nog gonna get any games in december? what's up with that? I don't buy it

DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

An internal release sheet obtained by The Verge says that some of the console’s earliest games hit store shelves on November 14. It goes without saying that the Wii U won’t launch on a Wednesday, so a November 18 release would be more likely for the system.

The list does raise some questions, however. A number of titles are listed with a placeholder January 1, 2013 date and much of those prices aren’t final.

Expect Nintendo to share its official launch information for Wii U in September.

Source

What? We're nog gonna get any games in december? what's up with that? I don't buy it

I'd be more worried about the speculated prices.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Source

I'd be more worried about the speculated prices.

Holy mother of sh!t!! that CAN'T be true!!

So not only are only getting TWO games for the whole of 2012, but in 2013 games will cost almost 100 bucks? Shoot me now, because that's not a world I wanna live in!