By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Oooh! I think that is what NintendoFanGirl went to! (The Wii U Experience.) She said she would test out the Wii U soon.

Around the Network

Metroid X Starfox confirmed? :P

Yes... please!

I would love a new Starfox that's strictly a shooter and a Metroid game as long as it's nothing like Other M.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I would love a new Starfox that's strictly a shooter and a Metroid game as long as it's nothing like Other M.

Why was Other M so hated? It looked like a really good story bassed game. (Plus the graphics were nice.)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Oooh! I think that is what NintendoFanGirl went to! (The Wii U Experience.) She said she would test out the Wii U soon.

"Thee" NintendoFanGirl!?

Xxain said:
NintendoPie said:

"Thee" NintendoFanGirl!?

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same people here.

I'm talking about the YouTube one.

NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:

Why was Other M so hated? It looked like a really good story bassed game. (Plus the graphics were nice.)

People hated Other M because of the story and (to a MUCH lesser extent) the controls. I liked the art style, and 3rd person gameplay. Metroid games weren't story based before, so when people saw the radical new direction, they hated it. 

IamAwsome said:
NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:

People hated Other M because of the story and (to a MUCH lesser extent) the controls. I liked the art style, and 3rd person gameplay. Metroid games weren't story based before, so when people saw the radical new direction, they hated it. 

So it's the classic, "It's new therefore I hate it" scenario?

NintendoPie said:
IamAwsome said:
NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:

So it's the classic, "It's new therefore I hate it" scenario?

Yes, to a degree