By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

^Too bad they didn't do the same in the US.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Anyone manage to catch Amazon's meltdown today? They've sold Wii Us on pre-order for 200 quid here in the UK after earlier putting a price promise deal up and realized their mistake and now have to honour price. I manage to order in time as the deal has now been pulled.

Yes. I got an order in. We shall see what happens now.

VGChartz

Yep, I pre-ordered it. Amazon may get away though because only the black Wii U was available to order, so if that model isn't released within one month after launch I will cancel anyway because I want this thing at launch, no matter what the color or the price is.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

All this Miiverse stuff sounds good to me!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Chandler said:

Yep, I pre-ordered it. Amazon may get away though because only the black Wii U was available to order, so if that model isn't released within one month after launch I will cancel anyway because I want this thing at launch, no matter what the color or the price is.

I think it's pretty certain it'll be there at launch because the black model is the one curretly being paraded around plus going by track record Nintendo releases all the models they've shown before launch. The Wii U apparently went to number 1 of Amazon's pre-orders.

Around the Network
milkyjoe said:
Wyrdness said:

Anyone manage to catch Amazon's meltdown today? They've sold Wii Us on pre-order for 200 quid here in the UK after earlier putting a price promise deal up and realized their mistake and now have to honour price. I manage to order in time as the deal has now been pulled.

Yes. I got an order in. We shall see what happens now.

And I just got the cancellation email. As expected.

VGChartz

Wyrdness said:
Chandler said:

I think it's pretty certain it'll be there at launch because the black model is the one curretly being paraded around plus going by track record Nintendo releases all the models they've shown before launch. The Wii U apparently went to number 1 of Amazon's pre-orders.

Do you need to be reminded of the Red 3DS?  Which didn't come out till quite a few months after launch.  Yet they paraded it around the stage, and at press conferences.

10 minutes of ZombiU footage

^^^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pp2SufhXmuE

ZombiU looks deliciously delicious. I really want that dang game!