By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

@Spurge - If the game is anything like 2033, then the Wii U controller could be used for keeping track of your radiation mask. Keeping track of military-grade amo. The controller could also be used as the night-vision goggles. The Wii U controller could display your compass and wristwatch as well.

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Awful news (or good news for some)... Star Fox + Metroid isn't happening! The rumor has been shot down!
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/30/retros-star-fox-metroid-collaboration-isnt-happening/

Thank God! It's excellent news for me.

Not that I really thought it was real, but it's a relief to see this rumor put to rest.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Mortal Kombat developer NetherRealm has announced a new project, Injustice: Gods Among Us, a beat-'em-up based on the DC comics license, and potentially inspired by the more villainous side of the DC universe.

Despite that, Justic League characters Batman, Superman, The Flash and Wonder Woman will all appear, as will villains Harley Quinn and Solomon Grundy. other character appearances have yet to be confirmed.

According to The Verge, Injustice: Gods Among Us will likely use the Mortal Kombat engine and is headed to PS3, Xbox 360 - and Wii U.

"We can't wait to reveal Injustice: Gods Among Us because it will give our fans and gamers an epic experience as they battle like gods as their favorite DC Comics villains and heroes," said NetherRealm's Ed Boon.

"Our team is excited to make a fighting game that is filled with fast-paced action, incredible story-telling and iconic DC Comics characters."

Expect more at E3 next week.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1405559/injustice_batman_superman_in_mortal_kombat_devs_new_fighter_for_ps3_xbox_360_wii_u.html?

looks pretty epix! 

EPIIIC!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

About that Injustice game... Trailer is nice but I'm not a huge fan of figthing games tho. It will rly depend on the roster, it needs to be rly big and will need more than the typical commercial characters. I hope to see Bane, Poison Ivy, Doomsday, Sinestro, Hawkman, Cyborg, Nightwing Cercei, Mr.Freeze....

A game where we can see Bane vs Grundy or Wonder Woman vs Poison Ivy sounds awsome.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Apparently GT.TV's Geoff Keighley just dropped a somewhat expected bomb during Spike TV's All Access Weekly. During a snippet, Keighley said that 'Mario Wii U' would be a launch title. Now...I think we're all expecting New Super Mario Bros. Mii to be a Wii U launch title. Whether that's what Keighley was talking about remains to be seen.
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178330

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Boy I soooo don't want a 2d Mario game for Wii U's launch. I REALLY hope it's a 3D game. Mainly because we will already be getting a 2D mario on 3ds barely 4months before Wii U. Two 2D mario games in the same year is way to much IMO so imagine two of them in less than 4months apart...

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
Boy I soooo don't want a 2d Mario game for Wii U's launch. I REALLY hope it's a 3D game. Mainly because we will already be getting a 2D mario on 3ds barely 4months before Wii U. Two 2D mario games in the same year is way to much IMO so imagine two of them in less than 4months apart...

It pretty much has to be the 2D "New Super Mario Brothers Mii" that they presented a demo of at E3 last year, right? I would be really surprised if it wasn't. They may change the name (hopefully) but I would expect that this is basically this game that they're referring to.

A few month back I guess they may build on the concepts in the tech demo and use it as a pack in game, though I guess they could just build on some of the tech demos and include them as some Wii U crack.