By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Gearbox: "The Wii U is a powerful, powerful machine."

Gearbox senior producer Brian Burleson has openly described the Wii U as a “powerful, powerful machine”. Burleson explained that although he’s unable to talk about the specifications of Nintendo’s forthcoming console, he personally believes that Aliens Colonial Marines Wii U will ultimately be the best version of the game.

“[Creating the Wii U version] has been pretty easy. The Wii U is a powerful, powerful machine and it can do a lot of cool new things. And so the game itself, moving it over to work on the Wii U was not much of a chore.”

“Now the interesting thing is finding out all the cool ways you can use the controller to do new stuff with it. You can imagine all the cool things we can do, with this franchise and having a thing with you, right?”

“You can imagine some cool features, for sure,” Burleson said. “It’s not hard to imagine some cool features.”

The Wii U’s power, though, is “one thing I can’t talk about”, he said. “Actually nailing the specs, they haven’t come out with them yet.”

But, the Wii U version of Aliens will “be better” than the PS3 and Xbox 360 version in terms of visuals, he confirmed. Why? Because of “more modern tech”.

How, exactly, will it be better? “You’ll have to wait and see,” Burleson teased. “Just trust me on that one.”

Around the Network

Wii U developers have reveived final development kits?

The final update may include increased system power.

Wii developers now have the final version of the system's development kit, according to reports posted on NeoGAF. The units are tagged "mass production," meaning they are the version of the hardware that will ship later this year.

These units, which developers supposedly received earlier this month, are reported to feature a bump in system performance over previous versions. The rumor source also teases another piece of "good news" about this new version of the hardware, which may be the inclusion of traditional analog sticks featured in a leaked photo from a developer last week.

FIFA 13 coming to Wii U

The world's most popular sport will be represented on Wii U early on thanks to EA.

FIFA 13, this year's iteration of EA's soccer franchise, will be coming to Wii U. 

The Wii U version is being developed by a separate team, and it is not yet known how it might differ from the other versions of the game. 

The revisions announced for the other console versions include improvements to teammates' positioning AI, an overhaul of the dribbling mechanic, and new methods of interacting with high balls and taking free kicks.

Fifa coming to WiiU was pretty much a given considering that EA launches it for every system known, smartphones included.

But that bit about another team making it... well, who knows. The Pro iterations for Wii were done by a different team and were better.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Gilmour said:

FIFA 13 coming to Wii U

The world's most popular sport will be represented on Wii U early on thanks to EA.

FIFA 13, this year's iteration of EA's soccer franchise, will be coming to Wii U. 

The Wii U version is being developed by a separate team, and it is not yet known how it might differ from the other versions of the game. 

The revisions announced for the other console versions include improvements to teammates' positioning AI, an overhaul of the dribbling mechanic, and new methods of interacting with high balls and taking free kicks.

God lord. Separate team?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Gilmour said:

Gearbox: "The Wii U is a powerful, powerful machine."

Gearbox senior producer Brian Burleson has openly described the Wii U as a “powerful, powerful machine”. Burleson explained that although he’s unable to talk about the specifications of Nintendo’s forthcoming console, he personally believes that Aliens Colonial Marines Wii U will ultimately be the best version of the game.

“[Creating the Wii U version] has been pretty easy. The Wii U is a powerful, powerful machine and it can do a lot of cool new things. And so the game itself, moving it over to work on the Wii U was not much of a chore.”

“Now the interesting thing is finding out all the cool ways you can use the controller to do new stuff with it. You can imagine all the cool things we can do, with this franchise and having a thing with you, right?”

“You can imagine some cool features, for sure,” Burleson said. “It’s not hard to imagine some cool features.”

The Wii U’s power, though, is “one thing I can’t talk about”, he said. “Actually nailing the specs, they haven’t come out with them yet.”

But, the Wii U version of Aliens will “be better” than the PS3 and Xbox 360 version in terms of visuals, he confirmed. Why? Because of “more modern tech”.

How, exactly, will it be better? “You’ll have to wait and see,” Burleson teased. “Just trust me on that one.”

This sounds good, but the question is how much more powerful is the system. Not that it really matters much to me. Zelda games always lure me to Nintendo's home console.

Powerful can be subjective but any other way you look at it, a Zelda game will always be a plus to me; and it will now be in HD!

Unlike the mascot img in your signature. ;)

I'm kind of hoping for some actual news to come out the last few days have been bad with all the old news being dredged up. But after the controller pict I don't think we are going to hear anything until June 4th, with the Ubisoft show unless someone makes another snafu.

Some news to spark your fancy, Geoff Keighley has confirmed that there will be huge new E3 announcements starting tomorrrow. We don't know whom they will be from, but with any luck it might be Nintendo-related.

http://dailygamedeal.com/2012/05/25/huge-new-e3-announcements-coming-tomorrow-confirmed-by-geoff-keighley/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3