By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - Coverage Day 3

Continuing on from the past two days, we are still playing through Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition and getting all the information in order to compile it into pages If there's anything you wish to see regarding this game, let us know and we'll try and get it up as soon as possible

(Serebii.com has a very good section on P X N, check it out!) (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Front page updated with summary of the upcoming US Pokemon Anime show! Make sure to check it out!

There is a new show that is different than the show that is already on Saturday mornings?

New Episode, I should have said that.

spurgeonryan said:
Ahh... ok. Any word on how the new pokemon movie did?

I'm not even sure if it's out yet. Is it?

I thought this was already dealt with? Seems Nintendo likes to take their time.

Thanks again guys! We made it to the 4'000 views mark! 

Now we just need some Pokemon news! Nothings happening. :O

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What do you mean? Plenty of news!

There was an annoucement about Pokemon smash but the link I had was broken.

Remember, I only have news from Serebii.net at the moment. You need to share me where you get all this news at!

I'm curious...

What are ull's Battle Subway teams to farm up so Battle Points?

My Singles team is:

Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
No Guard / Adamant / Likes To Run
HP 28 / Att 26 / Def 18 / SpA 8 / SpD 21 / Spe 30
252 Att / 160 Spe / 98 HP
Bullet Punch
Ice Punch
Stone Edge
DynamicPunch

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Sand Stream / Jolly / Somewhat Of A Clown
HP 24 / Att 26 / Def 16 / SpA 14 / SpD 20 / Spe 28
252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Pursuit
Superpower
Crunch
Stone Edge

Garchomp (M) @ Life Orb
Sand Veil / Jolly / Likes to Thrash About
HP 22 / Att 31 / Def 21 / SpA 4 / SpD 16 / Spe 29
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Swords Dance
Fire Fang
Earthquake
Outrage

Record: 78 Battles

Lost to a Chocie Scarf Nidoking that crit Earthquake me 3 times in a row.......

Recently started a Doubles team as well:

Tornadus (M) @ Flying Gem
Prankster / Adamant / Alert To Sounds
HP 22 / Att 28 / Def 16 / SpA 7 / SpD 16 / Spe 31
252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Tailwind
Protect
Brick Break
Acrobatics

Chandelure (F) @ Focus Sash
Flash Fire / Modest / Mischievous
HP 21 / Att 4 / Def 4 / SpA 31 / SpD 22 / Spe 30
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Trick Room
Imprison
Shadow Ball
Heat Wave

Jellicent (M) @ Water Gem
Water Absorb / Modest / Mischievous
HP 26 / Att 8 / Def 11/ SpA 31/ SpD 16 / Spe 21
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Protect
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Water Spout

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Justified / Jolly / Alert To Sounds
HP 25 / Att 29 / Def 21 / SpA 8 / SpD 22 / Spe 31
252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Protect
Quick Attack
Rock Slide
Close Combat

Record: 35 Battles

Chandelure's Heat Wave and Terrakion's Rock Slide misses are the death of me......

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Wait, you can send Legendaries to the Battle Subway this time around? I thought they were forbidden as they were in the Battle Frontier on both Johto and Hoenn.

My singles team is Garchomp (Perfect IVs on Speed and Attack, with an Adamant Nature and Sand Veil ability, 252 EV on Attack and Speed), Hydreigon (Perfect IVs on Sp. Attack and Speed, Modest Nature and Levitate ability, 252 EV on Sp. Attack and Speed) and Haxorus (Perfect IVs on Attack, Adamant Nature and Mold Breaker ability, 252 EV on Attack and Speed).

For my doubles, I usually add Salamence to those three (Perfect IV on Attack, Adamant Nature and Intimidate ability, 252 EV on Attack and Sp. Def).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Battle Subway banned Legendaries:

Mewtwo
Mew
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Dialaga
Palkia
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem

(and all other unreleased legendaries)

Once I get around +40 wins I sometimes see things like Moltres, Zapados, Suicune, Regice, Regirock, Landorous, etc. pitted against me.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Ahhh, nice to see they didn't ban 2 of the legendario trios in this game, though it's kinda odd they ban Keldeo since it's theoretically weaker than the other 3.

It's normal to face legendaries in the Battle Frontier/Battle Subway after a couple of wins or in a certain difficulty. I remember that in Heartgold Palmer used Regigigas, Heatran and Cresselia for the Gold Print battle (needed to win 49 consecutive battles for that). Regigigas was rather easy...but Heatran was a major pain to beat.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"