By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

The official site has updated with higher resolutions of the box arts introduced in CoroCoro earlier this week. These don't show much but do give us confirmation that, like Black & White, the games are DSi Enhanced. This means that there is likely to be a region lock for the games on the DSi and 3DS and it will have WPA encryption capabilities. We don't currently know what enhancements there will be, but we'll notify you as and when we know

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Region lock! We already have that on the 3DS. If they are going to give us a DS pokemon game then why not keep it like DS games of old! I have played a few games that were not region locked that I would not have been able to if it was. So forget region lock and let us relive the glory days of the DS one last time.

All new DS games have had Region Lock. Especially the first party titles.

Wow! This thread was made on February 29th! It has come a long way in such a short time. ^_^ Thanks to everyone! .... And I should mention a special thanks to Ryan (Spurgeonryan) for always coming to the thread and supporting it. I hope I can keep providing you with the best Pokemon news on the site! (Besides the Writers, of course!) No special cake or fireworks for this one just...

Thank You.

Umm.... I would recommend you to post that in your Nintendo thread. You can leave it here but let me first search for a mention of Pokemon before hand.

Spurgeon, why did you post a portuguese text about mario party advance? There's nothing there about pokemon being in the game at all.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Ryan, please put a picture of a cute Pokemon there or something. I and lest have both gone over it and found no mention of Pokemon is it. Also..... you're such an American! Calling it Mexican and all!

Wait....I just now realized Ryan said that the language was mexican!

As a portuguese myself, I'm slightly offended and shocked!!!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Ryan, please put a picture of a cute Pokemon there or something. I and lest have both gone over it and found no mention of Pokemon is it. Also..... you're such an American! Calling it Mexican and all!

I do not know what you mean?

O_O

By which part?

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

I do not know what you mean?

O_O

By which part?

The thread was about pokemon. did you not see the image?

You added that freaky image after I told you Ryan.

Pokémon Black & White - Nobunaga's Rayquaza Event

For those of you with the Japanese games, a new WiFi event has gone live. This event, to tie in with the launch of spin-off game Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition tomorrow, offers the download of a shiny Rayquaza based upon the shiny Rayquaza owned by Nobuanga within the game. This distribution will run until April 16th 2012 giving a month to download it so get it while you can.

(Serebii.com)