By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

I love all the bitching over Black and White 2. Really shows it's something worth caring about.

If they'd released Grey, everyone would be bitching about business as usual but I'm more than willing to get these games.

I just hope they have more meat than the first two games.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Naraku_Diabolos said:

Here are my Pokemon plushies. You can find a TON of them at Disney World's Epcot in their Japan section of the park. They sell them in hordes in the Japan store. Not joking.

Here's the picture I took at the Japan store in Epcot of the Pokemon plushies, if you don't believe me. They had a lot of Black and White Pokemon plushies.

Sandile plushie

VicViper said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:

Here are my Pokemon plushies. You can find a TON of them at Disney World's Epcot in their Japan section of the park. They sell them in hordes in the Japan store. Not joking.

Here's the picture I took at the Japan store in Epcot of the Pokemon plushies, if you don't believe me. They had a lot of Black and White Pokemon plushies.

Sandile plushie

You haven't seen one before? They're very cute! ^_^

Rainbow Yoshi said:
I think that is a very good boxart, but the "2" really doesn't suit it, maybe using different words for Black and White. I also hope Unova is expanded by at least 25%.

I fear this is what we'll end up with but I really hope they'll do a Gold / Silver kind of thing: Double the size of the game world by including the region introduced in the predecessor and adding a whole new one at the same time. They could split Unova up into West and East or something. If they make this a lazy expansion pack sort of game I'll go for Heart Gold instead. I never played Gold and Silver because we lost our family Gameboy

Really need to catch up a bit, Getting Pokemon Black soon, will be looking forward to this as well. one last push to the DS I see.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

(Serebii.net)

Pokémon Black & White Keldeo

The final image of CoroCoro has come come and shows that the missing page detailed the new changes to the movie introduced late last month. In addition to this, we were able to fully clarify Keldeo's moveset. At Level 15, it has the moves Aqua Jet, Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump and Close Combat. Its hold item is currently unknown. The Event Database has been updated with these details, including the adaptation to include Black 2 & White 2 functionality.

NintendoPie said:

(Serebii.net)

The final image of CoroCoro has come come and shows that the missing page detailed the new changes to the movie introduced late last month. In addition to this, we were able to fully clarify Keldeo's moveset. At Level 15, it has the moves Aqua Jet, Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump and Close Combat. Its hold item is currently unknown. The Event Database has been updated with these details, including the adaptation to include Black 2 & White 2 functionality.

I love how japanese magazines are still living in the 80s

VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:

(Serebii.net)

How's that?

NintendoPie said:
VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:

(Serebii.net)

How's that?

Look at that design and compare to something like Edge, or Game Informer!

(and no, I don't dislike it, I just think i looks like Gamepro number 8 from 1988)

VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:
VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:

(Serebii.net)

How's that?

Look at that design and compare to something like Edge, or Game Informer!

(and no, I don't dislike it, I just think i looks like Gamepro number 8 from 1988)

I think it looks awesome! Much better than US's publications. (IMO)