By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Nokia phone has a 41 megapixel (!!) camera (and no Windows)

I still have a 1.3mp camera lol

Around the Network

Can the human eye even make a difference between,say,12 MPs and 41 MPs?

I've seen the pictures taken from this phone. Literally have my mouth on the floor. It looked amazing. This will likely be Nokia's last Symbian Phone. Might as well go out with a bang.

Long live Symbian^3.

asumal said:
I've seen the pictures taken from this phone. Literally have my mouth on the floor. It looked amazing. This will likely be Nokia's last Symbian Phone. Might as well go out with a bang.

I read the Nokin won't stop to release Symbian phones... just now they have three line os products: W (Windows Phone), N (Symbian) and N (Meego).

Around the Network

Wow, that's awesome :D!, I thought all Nokia phones were going to use Windows mobile 7 in the future but I was luckily wrong. Nokia was my favourite phone maker but I bought a Galaxy S2 because It seemed to have better specs than the Nokia N9... If I had to pick between the S2 and the 808 PureView, I would have probably picked the 808!

I wonder how many MBs those pictures are, lol.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Mordred11 said:

That's what I'm wondering...

It just seems unceccesary.

ethomaz said:
asumal said:

I read the Nokin won't stop to release Symbian phones... just now they have three line os products: W (Windows Phone), N (Symbian) and N (Meego).

I'm fairly confident that Symbian is on it's way out. They are going to continue with Windows Phone for smartphones and Series 40 for feature phones. Not sure about Meego though.

This camera is crazy good. Considering a phone based on itis camera. Man that sounds weird to say (a camera with phone features sounds just as absurd).

Mordred11 said:

The bigger issue isn't that, but the fact that you can do digital zoom or some SERIOUSLY hardcore cropping and still turn out a brilliantly detailed image.

I mean, you zoom 8x on a 41Mp image and you still have a 5Mp picture to work with. That's some serious detail!

SW-5120-1900-6153

who needs that, seriously?

well, if you use zoom...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^