By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
Radish you do realize that ff was scum right?

Yes- that's why I was saying that my theory was working - just 2 more mafia to go, and I think that you and Noctis are the last ones :p

If there were 3 mafia yesterday or 2 mafia today the game would already be over. There can only be 1 left, and that 1 is Noctis.

Vote: Noctis

Around the Network

And LOLs at Noctis talking about everyone else being meta gamers while discussing a Chell/WCC combo.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I didn't see anyone.

Night 1 baalz
Night 2 Wonk
night 3 Rad

If you guys don't believe me I don't care. The scum in here did a great job in keeping me alive because all the suspicions is down to me.

The meta tells me it's prof but I really have this obscure feeling that it is Rad who is our last mafia.

Why wouldn't you watch the claimed power, Stefl night 2?

Thanks for that info linkz.
Im now confident that it is noc.

And hopefully not radish.

vote noctis

If there's only one mafia left, then I'm almost 100% certain that it's Noctis, because he chose to watch me last night; his overreaction of "mafia win" after FF got lynched; the line "So if the experience players are the mafia then I am out aren't I?? A lot the players here think I am still a noob" which came across to me as "Yeah, I'm Mafia- but you've admitted that I'm a good player"; the way that he's been targeting me since the beginning and hasn't actually made a vote since day 1, and finally the line "The scum in here did a great job in keeping me alive because all the suspicions is down to me", which basically says to me "I give up - lynch me now because there is nowhere else to hide"

Maybe I'm looking into this too closely though

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

On that note, I might as well finish this as I started - recklessly, and with crossed fingers :)

Vote: Noctis

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
If FF is town, I hope there's luck tonight.
If FF is scum, right now I'm thinking 63/28/9% of Noctis/prof/Wonk being scum. If I'm still around I'm going to push prof and Wonk more to be more certain about it. If I'm not around you won't hear me, but I'll be shouting to lynch Noctis from the dead thread.

I believe this should be more clear now. In the scum FF case where I died, I didn't want you guys going after prof.

If FF was town then IMO it had to be prof and Noctis, and prof was subtley hinting that he was RBed but the kill had still gone through on night 2. I was hoping that if he were scum he would have taken the chance that he wouldn't be blocked twice in a row and would carry out the kill.

no pm saying I died? no link to the dead thread? Sad Zombie :(

Can you explain that part a little more clearly please?
The part about blocking?
I thought you were saying that you were blocked.....

I'm saying I jailkept you the last two nights, which is how I know you didn't make last night's kill.