By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

That doesn't mean I'm not still nervous

Around the Network

Fair enough.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Where have you gone?

I didn't want to have to do this at this stage of the game but the rhythm of the game has come to a crashing halt.

This day will end Saturday morning. No majority, no lynch.

Signature goes here!

My deadline is proving to be super-effective!!!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

it seems radish and noctis don't really care anymore. Both are still posting plenty elsewhere. If neither of them show up before the deadline, our options would be only lynching noctis or no lynch.

Well the site is finally up, though it still seems messed up. Frankly, I feel like nobody else cares. But FF not fighting against his lynch is pretty telling. And Noctis never returning to answer me makes the situation pretty clear. I'll go for a lynch of either, even risking Noctis hammering before saying a word or radish hammering without knowing that it would be one.

Vote: Final-Fan

If neither of them return and you guys(prof and Wonk) would be okay with lynching Noctis if FF shows up to vote, then I'll switch. No lynch shouldn't be the end of the world either fortunately.

@Tos:
Can you be more specific about the deadline time?

Wow- VGChartz was down for almost 3 days o.o

@Linkz@FF I don't have much of an opinion on him- it's really annoying because I litereally do'nt havea read on anyone. I went back through and read the last 100 or so messages and I still can't figure anything out. I've come to the conclusion that the Mafia is made up of people who are very experienced at Mafia, and that their lack of slips is going to be their ultimate downfall. Following on from this, I'm going to

Vote: Final Fan

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Wow- VGChartz was down for almost 3 days o.o

Silly radish, your "days" must be quite short. If there is a tomorrow, who's your main suspect now?

If FF is town, I hope there's luck tonight.
If FF is scum, right now I'm thinking 63/28/9% of Noctis/prof/Wonk being scum. If I'm still around I'm going to push prof and Wonk more to be more certain about it. If I'm not around you won't hear me, but I'll be shouting to lynch Noctis from the dead thread.