By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

/facepalm  Oh, right, the Chell/cube theory.  Well, the fact remains that no. 

Honestly I've kind of been ignoring that theory because I know it's wrong, but I suppose I should speak up for the sake of everyone else.  Yes, I'm the "Talking Weighted Companion Cube", but no, I have absolutely no in-game relationship with (or mod-given knowledge of) Chell or anyone else, and in particular not mafia.  Vanilla town. 

Really? Man I was metaing that WCC would be bulletproof or something if town. It's not like you're likely to draw a shot at night, so I can't see you lying about the role, though obviously the alignment is questionable and if you're mafia you could be anything.

Well, if that had been the case I would ave been a little more attached to my No Lynch proposal

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Wait on second thought that would have accomplished nothing because if I was bulletproof an investigative role would be really unlikely ... so whatever. It's all moot anyway.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

what do you think of wonk and Linkz?

I think they're both good contributors, and less likely to be mafia than you, but much more likely than radish.  Links suspects me, and Wonk does too (though I think it's to a lesser extent), which makes me sadface, but I don't hold it against them. 

I would be somewhat surprised if Linkz turned out to be power.  I would be less surprised if Wonks did, though I'm not actually expecting him to be power either. 

Wonk has a vote on you while I do not. Care to explain how that means he suspects you less than I?

Well, I forgot that that was the case.  But even so, it doesn't prove he is more suspicious of me:  if he happened to just be the first one to put a vote down, you certainly wouldn't want to put yours down unless absolutely sure it was what you wanted because of the danger of quicklynch (which wasn't the case for the first vote). 

But recent posts have showed me that Wonk's calculations do make me a pretty attractive lynch for him, while I might not be as much the frontrunner for you. 

Well, now that prof has come around to the idea of No Lynching, I (ironically) think it's pretty unlikely to do any good at all, but since it's WILDLY unlikely to do harm,

Vote No Lynch

Subject to change if it seems like a Noctis lynch is actually happening today, or if I decide prof is actually more likely to be mafia after all.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:
Ahhh, so you don't want me dead. :P

Huh!?  Please don't put words in my mouth

It was a joke, but you must have bizarre qualifiers for "wanting someone dead".

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:

7. You brought up my hostility in the practice round. Nowhere was the suikoden round mentioned, but I'll have to look that one up now. I remember we had the same role there, but I was Town and you were Mafia.

Ok, I miss this one. Lol

Keep dreaming. Don't be coy about it if you really want to vote me for go ahead. You are really itching do it.   

Sooo you can end this round already. trololol!!

YOU brought up suikoden out of nowhere, when the only possible parallel between that game and this could be you being mafia with me as town, but I don't remember what was going through my head in ragards to you that game.

What is this even about? If you're town you shouldn't be trying to get votes on you. And how does my lone vote on you end this round?

Final-Fan said:
Well, now that prof has come around to the idea of No Lynching, I (ironically) think it's pretty unlikely to do any good at all, but since it's WILDLY unlikely to do harm,

Vote No Lynch

Subject to change if it seems like a Noctis lynch is actually happening today, or if I decide prof is actually more likely to be mafia after all.

So if somehow a prof lynch seems like it's happening, like say radish and I both just vote him, where do you stand? What about a lynch being led on me or Wonk?

Wonktonodi said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Wonktonodi said:

see the boled

this was withough a doubt day 3

See the underlined bold I am pretty sure Prof is asking me who is my number on suspect list on day 2.

Sorry your bad grammer makes it hard to tell when you are talking about today vs day 2.

I admit my grammar is not perfect but  for you to think that I am that "STUPID"  that I still think stefl is still scum in my eyes is really disappointing. Just by reading prof's whole post you could atleast think maybe he was ansering who's his number 1 suspect on day 2. 

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Ok, I miss this one. Lol

Keep dreaming. Don't be coy about it if you really want to vote me for go ahead. You are really itching do it.   

Sooo you can end this round already. trololol!!

YOU brought up suikoden out of nowhere, when the only possible parallel between that game and this could be you being mafia with me as town, but I don't remember what was going through my head in ragards to you that game.

What is this even about? If you're town you shouldn't be trying to get votes on you. And how does my lone vote on you end this round?

It was an honest mistake nothing more nothng less. I am watching the trailer of Amercana dawn and it reminds me of Suikoden and I got confused because I am thinking of suikoden so I mistakenly type the suikoden since we had suikoden theme aswell.

And read between the lines. It was a joke. >_>. 

So Noc, can you sum up your suspicions of me again? As I see it you've conceded or dismissed all of your points.