By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

EBWOP*

I forgot to add both linkz and wonks wants prof. dead at the start of day 3 phase.

Proof please? Oh right, you have none.

First off. Prof is one of your suspects and don't deny this one.

2nd your convo at the start of day 3

3rd. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469604 Please don't tell me you don't have an intetion wanting us to vote for Prof with the qoutation below from you post and your convo with prof on the start of day 3. 

"(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)" by linkz.

As for wonks

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469775.

Yes, prof is one of my suspects. That does not mean I want him dead.(though his flip would certainly be helpful)

You mean the convo that ended with http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4468686 "I wasn't even attacking you, just pointing out what you said about me was wrong and hoping you would elaborate on what things were explained." and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469588 "My current thought process is pointing towards FF and Noc"?

3rd. How about we introduce some context? "Removing my own bias, nobody should vote FF unless they think he or prof is very likely to be mafia.(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)" Ahhh so it's safe to vote FF if you think prof is very likely to be mafia, but if that's the case why would you vote FF instead of prof?

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Linkzmax said:

Hey, were you able to talk with spurge day one?

I haven't got around to finding evidence to prove my first point yet (at the moment,s it's just a feeling), since I've been really busy with schoolwork and stuff, but I just wanted to mention that the extent of mine and spurges conversation was just greetings, and then him accusing me of being Mafia within our own safethread xD Good times

Hrrrm, well no offense but your other feeling for the game didn't pan out so well but I'm interested in it nonetheless.

That should be a fun read, but you didn't quite answer my question.

TruckOSaurus said:
This post will be turned into Votals eventually!

Wonk has a vote on FF.

Previously prof voted FF, unvoted, voted Noctis, and unvoted.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkz told you that the stuff you said on stefl would have made sense if you posted it day 2. Even with the questions he asked, you have control over what you post. You. When things you say don't makes sense people ask questions because they don't make sense, not because they like you talking about it.

QFT

Im starting to think no lynch really is the right decision here.
if i were a gambler id vote ff, which im very tempted to as i can see companion cube being a mafia blocker aka prostitute.

I just want to think out loud a bit.
The only real confirmed we have is radish.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
The only thing keeping me from voting Noctis at this point is the feeling that prof is trying to egg me on to voting him without openly advocating it, which makes me leery.

But then again, why would scum-prof care about appearances? If he managed to get a mislynch on Noctis it would be game over, man, game over.

I may be voting Noctis with my next post, which may or may not be soon.

It seems like you/Noctis(at least that's my thoughts on the most likely scumteam) are being lynched today. And assuming there's a tomorrow then barring some info from the night, the other will meet the gallows then. scum-prof can sacrifice his buddy Noctis here if you're going to be tomorrow's mislynch.

Yes, but that wasn't my point.  Often, mafia are hesitant to push mislynches too visibly, since they are, after all, mislynches.  In this case a mislynch would end the game in his favor so a scum-prof wouldn't care about that. 

I see, I guess my problem arises with the notion that both you and Noctis are town. I'd put the odds of a prof/Wonk scumteam somewhere around 2%.

Final-Fan said:

/facepalm  Oh, right, the Chell/cube theory.  Well, the fact remains that no. 

Honestly I've kind of been ignoring that theory because I know it's wrong, but I suppose I should speak up for the sake of everyone else.  Yes, I'm the "Talking Weighted Companion Cube", but no, I have absolutely no in-game relationship with (or mod-given knowledge of) Chell or anyone else, and in particular not mafia.  Vanilla town. 

Really? Man I was metaing that WCC would be bulletproof or something if town. It's not like you're likely to draw a shot at night, so I can't see you lying about the role, though obviously the alignment is questionable and if you're mafia you could be anything.

In my eyes there are 4 qiestion marks.
Ff wonk noc and linkz.
Mafia targets someone tonight.. generally they have to target some. Who seems cleared, so id say either linkz wonk or rad.
Rad will likely have protection. So they may skip him.
One of us five.
We then need complete agreement to lymch.
If any one of us is targeted it helps narrow down.
Although to a lesser extent, linkz and wonk imo.

Id say prostitute myself on the wcc

Ok so let ne get thos straight again.
Nobody was blocked last night?