By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

EBWOP*

I forgot to add both linkz and wonks wants prof. dead at the start of day 3 phase.

Proof please? Oh right, you have none.

First off. Prof is one of your suspects and don't deny this one.

2nd your convo at the start of day 3

3rd. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469604 Please don't tell me you don't have an intetion wanting us to vote for Prof with the qoutation below from you post and your convo with prof on the start of day 3. 

"(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)" by linkz.

As for wonks

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469775.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

I actually get the feeling that Noctis and Prof are working together. I'll elaborate on this later

Like the others, I want to hear this. I currently have the feeling that FF is weakly trying to bus his scumbuddy Noctis more than Noctis is trying to put some dirt on scumbuddy prof. I'll give them props if it's the case, but I don't think a prof/FF mafia is likely. That makes Noctis the safer lynch because of the relation to either, but FF has been looking worse today.

Hey, were you able to talk with spurge day one?

I haven't got around to finding evidence to prove my first point yet (at the moment,s it's just a feeling), since I've been really busy with schoolwork and stuff, but I just wanted to mention that the extent of mine and spurges conversation was just greetings, and then him accusing me of being Mafia within our own safethread xD Good times

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Noc. I am tired of reading of how you were suspicious of stelf, how you though he was scum. Although looking back I got a good LOL when you told prof that stefl was your #1

stefl is dead. He flipped town. You have no reasons to be suspicious of him anymore. focus on the living

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

EBWOP*

I forgot to add both linkz and wonks wants prof. dead at the start of day 3 phase.

Proof please? Oh right, you have none.

First off. Prof is one of your suspects and don't deny this one.

2nd your convo at the start of day 3

3rd. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469604 Please don't tell me you don't have an intetion wanting us to vote for Prof with the qoutation below from you post and your convo with prof on the start of day 3. 

"(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)" by linkz.

As for wonks

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469775.

You accuse us of wanting him dead at the start. Your evidence is. Linkz saying that if people think he's scum they should vote for him. Meaning you completely ignore is post where he says he thinks you and ff are the most likely scum pair. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469588 two posts before the post you mention of him.

There is also your first post of the day http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4469640

So did that mean you "wanted prof dead" too? Or do you now realize how ridiculous what you are saying is?

NoCtiS_NoX said:

2. Isn't this about the rolefishing? Did I already back it up with links I provided? If not then please elaborate since I have been responding with You, FF and Prof. It's hard talking with 3 of you at the same time with the 3 of you asking different question.  

5.  The language barrier is really killing me here. Anyways, Day 1 stefl is one of your suspect he was no. 1post, post, post and moreno replaced him and with how bad stefl  handled the situation. I think you are gonna vote for him since he was one of you suspects but if you were a scum seeing stefl confirmed he has a role then voting for stelf is a waste. Lynching him will not only garner attention  and it will be a miss oppurtunity to target another townie. Of course this not directed only to you but scums in here general. Maybe we have different views over with. It looks like I can't convince you that maybe one or two of the voters there sees an oppurtunity when you voted for baalz. I am town so in my perspective there will scummies in there. I tried to link the stefl and Baalz situation. The 3 of you that was involved in stefl and baalz.

5B I also don't want to limit myself to the three of you that's why opening up the possiblity of a chell and cube combo because unlike you I won't ever dismiss that Wonk is mafia even if I feel he is town. I want the others to know the possiblity of it. 

Your PS: My intention was from the start is to see how guys will react because stefl flipping town shattered all my theory about him so I am back to square 1. stefl was my primary suspect followed by Prof but since stefl flipped town I have to re-evaluate. I tried to get a response from you guys with my first post but obviously a lot of you ignored it then I started with my big post then I got what I want. A lot responses. 

My own PS: If you are a townie. Why am I not surprised that you think me as a scum. Oh yeah! You have bad habit of thinking I am always scum.  

If you are a scum. You want me dead more than anything else because I am very active right now.

2. Has this been about rolefishing?  Much of the time I am not sure what point you are trying to make anymore. What are you trying to convince people of?

5. Scum would rather lynch a town power than have to kill them themselves. Once the power is dead no possible night action left. Also It takes townies for there to be a lynch so it's not like all fingers point at scum.

5B. As for the Chell and Cube combo what does that have to do with me? I am not Chell. I am Caroline.

For stefls death making you thow all your theories out you sure have put a lot of effort into saying them again. Please explain why linkz would be the one to have your vote now if you had to vote.

Around the Network

Wonktonodi said:
1. Noc. I am tired of reading of how you were suspicious of stelf, how you though he was scum.

2.Although looking back I got a good LOL when you told prof that stefl was your #1

3. stefl is dead. He flipped town. You have no reasons to be suspicious of him anymore. focus on the living

1.Just like you I am tired of explaining it over and over again maybe you should ask linkz to stop asking me the same things over and over again. He is the one who can't seems to get over with it. 

from my post when I answered linkz.

"Anyways, I don't know why are so insistent on this subject. i really don't have clue anymore and I am getting annoyed that I have to repeat myself over over again."

2. Why do you think it's funny because you thought I am still suspcious of stefl until now? I swear he asked me if who is my number 1 suspect on day 2 phase. 

from my post when I answered linkz.

3. Ask linkz to stop asking me about why I thought stelf is rolefishing. I will stop talking about how suspcious i was with stefl.

This post will be turned into Votals eventually!

Signature goes here!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

1. First of all, I don't need to rolefish to figure out who is who. It's generally easy enough to see who people are just by how they are playing. And furthermore, the roles that I consider to be the most important ones are people who I try to stay far away from; ie, I don't try to attack them too hard either.

2. Neither you nor FF have been on my case this game. Suddenly, this last day, I am the number one suspect? I can understand how you might've had suspicions before, but if I'm number one today, where was I yesterday? You say that going after stefl was a mistake? So then logically, I can assume that stefl wasn't more suspicious than I, and for that matter, Baal. So was I your number one yesterday? Seems to me like you're using evidence that we only discovered today to support a feeling you had against me yesterday.

1. Riiight! that's why moreno and baal got lynch because you know their roles. You also think I am scum today, great read so far. You really know which is which. Please enlighten us with your great wisdom. Who do you think are the mafia and towns in here? since it's easy for you.

2. What makes you think you are my number 1 suspect I haven't even said you are. Are you basing it on what I posted that I think you and stefl are scum buddies  before? So to answer you question you're not my number 1 but it's stefl maybe you also missed that I have mixed feeling about you.

Didn't I told you I am back to square one and I am pretty sure that 1 or 2 out of 3  that have a convo. with stefl and voted baalz is/are scums. That's why I want to focus our discussion on that one.  All I need was an explanation no need to get defensive over it.

I want to see noc hit ff as hard as he can, and same for ff. 
I want to see your most compelling reasons for each other. I don't care if you don't consider them suspicious. I want to see what you guys have to say. You both seem generally disinterested in each other.

Ok I'll answer this one. You think I am not interested? I am reading the other rounds when FF was scum and ofcourse I am reading the otheres thread where he is not a scum. Obviously reading those threads will surely take a lot of time so I started with the easiet one to address. In any case it seems you are interested in it. I think FF flies off the radar when is a scum. FF was the last mafia standing in Twas night before Xmas.  And what I read so far in 999 it's the same thing aswell. With this thread it's also the same he is flying off the radar again until now with you suspecting of him. 

So far in this thread just like wonk said he is just following and voting on lynch train. When he sees a vote on someone he votes that guy. First, prof voted for Rad then FF vote rad aswell and when Rad scene is over prof unvoted and he uvnoted aswell. Again with moreno you guys voted for him and FF voted Moreno aswell. The same situation on Baalz aswell.  He doesn't initiate the vote, he lets other do it and then quickly voted if there's an oppurtunity. The only convo that grabs attention is again with Stefl scene.

I also think the joke theory by Stefl might have some validity on it. Chell and companion cube being scum. Obviously, 2 humans either you or wonks with FF being the companion cube (other). and what's interesting is 999 thread Wonks and FF were scums and in Twas night before Xmas you and FF were scums.

see the boled

this was withough a doubt day 3

Linkz told you that the stuff you said on stefl would have made sense if you posted it day 2. Even with the questions he asked, you have control over what you post. You. When things you say don't makes sense people ask questions because they don't make sense, not because they like you talking about it.

Wonktonodi said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

1. First of all, I don't need to rolefish to figure out who is who. It's generally easy enough to see who people are just by how they are playing. And furthermore, the roles that I consider to be the most important ones are people who I try to stay far away from; ie, I don't try to attack them too hard either.

2. Neither you nor FF have been on my case this game. Suddenly, this last day, I am the number one suspect? I can understand how you might've had suspicions before, but if I'm number one today, where was I yesterday? You say that going after stefl was a mistake? So then logically, I can assume that stefl wasn't more suspicious than I, and for that matter, Baal. So was I your number one yesterday? Seems to me like you're using evidence that we only discovered today to support a feeling you had against me yesterday.

1. Riiight! that's why moreno and baal got lynch because you know their roles. You also think I am scum today, great read so far. You really know which is which. Please enlighten us with your great wisdom. Who do you think are the mafia and towns in here? since it's easy for you.

2. What makes you think you are my number 1 suspect I haven't even said you are. Are you basing it on what I posted that I think you and stefl are scum buddies  before? So to answer you question you're not my number 1 but it's stefl maybe you also missed that I have mixed feeling about you.

Didn't I told you I am back to square one and I am pretty sure that 1 or 2 out of 3  that have a convo. with stefl and voted baalz is/are scums. That's why I want to focus our discussion on that one.  All I need was an explanation no need to get defensive over it.

I want to see noc hit ff as hard as he can, and same for ff. 
I want to see your most compelling reasons for each other. I don't care if you don't consider them suspicious. I want to see what you guys have to say. You both seem generally disinterested in each other.

Ok I'll answer this one. You think I am not interested? I am reading the other rounds when FF was scum and ofcourse I am reading the otheres thread where he is not a scum. Obviously reading those threads will surely take a lot of time so I started with the easiet one to address. In any case it seems you are interested in it. I think FF flies off the radar when is a scum. FF was the last mafia standing in Twas night before Xmas.  And what I read so far in 999 it's the same thing aswell. With this thread it's also the same he is flying off the radar again until now with you suspecting of him. 

So far in this thread just like wonk said he is just following and voting on lynch train. When he sees a vote on someone he votes that guy. First, prof voted for Rad then FF vote rad aswell and when Rad scene is over prof unvoted and he uvnoted aswell. Again with moreno you guys voted for him and FF voted Moreno aswell. The same situation on Baalz aswell.  He doesn't initiate the vote, he lets other do it and then quickly voted if there's an oppurtunity. The only convo that grabs attention is again with Stefl scene.

I also think the joke theory by Stefl might have some validity on it. Chell and companion cube being scum. Obviously, 2 humans either you or wonks with FF being the companion cube (other). and what's interesting is 999 thread Wonks and FF were scums and in Twas night before Xmas you and FF were scums.

see the boled

this was withough a doubt day 3

See the underlined bold I am pretty sure Prof is asking me who is my number on suspect list on day 2.