By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Final-Fan said:
The only thing keeping me from voting Noctis at this point is the feeling that prof is trying to egg me on to voting him without openly advocating it, which makes me leery.

But then again, why would scum-prof care about appearances? If he managed to get a mislynch on Noctis it would be game over, man, game over.

I may be voting Noctis with my next post, which may or may not be soon.

It seems like you/Noctis(at least that's my thoughts on the most likely scumteam) are being lynched today. And assuming there's a tomorrow then barring some info from the night, the other will meet the gallows then. scum-prof can sacrifice his buddy Noctis here if you're going to be tomorrow's mislynch.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know your name was FF.

Oh I am sorry I thought you guys are talking about me. Oh you guys are talking about noctis. Silly me. I really thought I was Noctis there for a second. My bad!  

Both of you stop being bad. Noctis you called me out for responding to part of a post that was directed at prof even though I was named in a group with him.

prof's right that FF should have answered the post, but getting others' thoughts on a matter is important too.

radishhead said:

I actually get the feeling that Noctis and Prof are working together. I'll elaborate on this later

Like the others, I want to hear this. I currently have the feeling that FF is weakly trying to bus his scumbuddy Noctis more than Noctis is trying to put some dirt on scumbuddy prof. I'll give them props if it's the case, but I don't think a prof/FF mafia is likely. That makes Noctis the safer lynch because of the relation to either, but FF has been looking worse today.

Hey, were you able to talk with spurge day one?

Wonktonodi said:
Linkz? Very interesting

I kinda wish I didn't have my town read on you, because you're leaving much to be desired in terms of content. Like I think the vote on FF is okay, but if there's a tomorrow and you aren't here it makes choosing between Noctis and prof more difficult than it could be with a different perspective than my own to look back on.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkz? Very interesting

I kinda wish I didn't have my town read on you, because you're leaving much to be desired in terms of content. Like I think the vote on FF is okay, but if there's a tomorrow and you aren't here it makes choosing between Noctis and prof more difficult than it could be with a different perspective than my own to look back on.

you will have more of my opinions on both of them soon. There is just one thing I am waiting on.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I'll first qoute this.

1. I already explain it and I am annoyed that I have to explain it again. Linkz was right all of you didn't bother reading my whole posts. You guys don't want to bother reading all of my posts. You guys read what guys want to read so if you see your name in there. You only focused on that and ignore the other points I am trying to make.

Anyways, I can't take off the feeling of rolefishing.  Usually I follow my guts. That's what happen when I played first time as a cop. Following post and then make a theory and follow my instinct. I won't always try to meta game. I will always think outside the box. With my experience playing here. Katherine a fucking vanilla only??? Cave johnson. A fucking vanilla??  That's why I open up another possibilities that stefl brought up like Chell and cube being scum. 

A. You know what I think about Rad. I really don't want to post this because this is wildest theory I have so far and will make myself look bad. I am thinking he is a mafia mason. Mafia mason even though a part of the mason group doesn't know the alignment of the other guy. You thoerize that there is a possiblity that Spurge doesn't know his fellow mason on day 1 and maybe the reason is that Rad is a mafia mason. I hope Rad will now contribute more with this.

2. Do you think that it didn't it occur to me? Why do you think I am targeting you two? Obviously, you don't see what I am trying to do and didn't you see the post that I think linkz is defending you. You didn't even bother reading my all of lenghty post. If you did you could have point out that some of my links only links towards to the pages and not the view post or maybe you notice it but don't want to bother telling me (i don't want you thinking that it didn't occur to me aswell). Also both of you have the same suspect. FF and me. Also 2 of you are in the stefl convo and voted for baalz. Also you 2 or 3 if you count stefl (which in before I thought your scum buddy) the front runners in lynching moreno. Did you read the part were I say 2 out 3 that was involved in there could be scum? Or am I not clear enough. And in before you said that I also could you and FF. Yes you are right but I am not ruling out the possiblity that you and linkz are scum buddies.

3. At the last paragraph do you think I am very stupid to post something oh maybe prof is the cop. Didn't it ever occur to you that it already run through my head re-reading and re-reading the whole thread? I already read some post thinking you are a cop. I am just opening up possibilities and one thing I learned from the other rounds is to never trust anyone if I am a town. I should always be supicious of the other players.  

Well, since you are the one who brought up the topic. I already have a theory if you are a cop then the stefl joke theory is valid. Imagine 1 human, 1 other and 1 machine. linkz is cleared and Rad is somewhat cleared. Why do you think I even brought up the chell scum theory? Do you think I didn't covered you being a cop already? Why do you think I want to read the 999 thread were FF and wonks are scum? I want to find clue on how they play as scum together. Do you think I am not that sucpicios of wonk?

Why do you think I don't want to post that I think you are a cop? If we lycnh a mafia or worst comes to worst we agree on a no-lynch. I will give of an important info for the scum they might kill you. Sigh!!!!

And Obviously, I also don't want to rule out the possiblity that you are scum since you are a human aswell.

In any case  I am going to list my of potential scum buddies.

Prof & FF= explained

FF & wonk= explained

Links & Prof= I kinda explained it.

Wonk & links= They want to have a lynch right now. If IIRC they haven't talk about themselved a lot this day 3 phase.

And Obviously, I also don't want to rule out the possiblity that you are scum since you are a human aswell.

PS: It's either you are underestimating my line of thought or if you are a scum you are using the no 2 and 3 to make look bad and using it against me. 

A. If you want radish to post more, great, so do I. There will be no considering a mafia mason in this game though. But why are you so concerned with how you'll look for it?

3. If prof is cop, then how could Stefl's joke theory be valid? prof is Chell, or at least claims to be and Wonk claims he is not Chell. And what are you talking about with "imagine 1 human, 1 other and 1 machine?" You realize that would group you, Wonk, and FF together as scum... not to mention the game would be over already.

4. The bold is an outright lie. I haven't tried to push a lynch at all today, in fact I've been cautioning against rushing one. What should I be talking about myself for? Or do you mean I haven't said much about Wonk, in case I'd ask you why should I be trying to hunt scum in someone I think is town?

Speak when spoken too. Lol!

A. I said it's a wild theory right? so according to you the chances of that happening is zero?

As for the last question. My experience here. When meta players gathers around I got lynch. When I brought up a theories like that.

3. Human(wonk), other(FF) and machine(me). If he is the cop. I theorize that the chell and cube combo might be valid. Key words might.

4. Right now maybe is not the right term but you love a lynch instead of a no-lynch. 

And how many times you got burned by that mindset? Just like you think Rad is town every single game although I have an idea on why are doing that but that is not the issue right now and it is a discussion for another time. 

Linkzmax said:

1. You're admitting it was a useless vote which means you weren't trying to prevent the mislynch? And did you just slip that you knew it would be a mislynch? As for the links, that was me pressing you to vote anyone besides radish. I would have loved to see a push for someone besides moreno as a lynch candidate, because I think more information is gained that way. But radish was not a good candidate.

2. I blame inactivity on you, unless your PS3 has a gun to your head in which case call the cops.

1. Uhh.. facepalm. slip?? isn't it a mislynch?

and Please stop with this nonsense! you always think Rad is not a good candidate for a lynch. You always think he is an obvious.

2. Funny!

EBWOP*
You always thinks he is an obvious town.

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Look at FF's post and a lot of you thinking I am just putting random links. Do I even need to explain it you should know by now on why if you are following the thread. Fuck this! This is so frustrating!  

Chell and cube scum combo.

You say this, and yet you say you'd vote me now if it came to it. And in your pairings of possible scum you don't list FF and I. It doesn't add up.

Because I can't seem to find a good arguments with you two being scum buddies.

Linkzmax said:

1. You said you thought Stefl was rolefishing with his first post of day two, which is later explained to be a softclaim that he was roleblocked. I explain how that's illogical.

prof and Wonk should be able to back me up on this one. One cannot claim to be roleblocked and expect it not be exposed as a lie. If Stefl and prof were mafia, then yes they would need proof that Stefl was visited, ala a Mafia Tracker.

Stefl being town though means you could be right about prof rolefishing when you asked Stefl what his post meant. He doesn't need proof that you actually visited Stefl, and if you did visit him then you could slip something out revealing your alignment/role.

2. I appreciate you trying to skip over my point.

4. Yes. You are claiming that FF was defending me. I am asking you what defense I needed?

5. Still waiting to hear why you think it looks like I was going to vote Stefl.(Or prof or FF for that matter)

I see, that makes more sense. But that would mean that scum would have to know that Stefl won't be protected or risk him using whatever power he has.

6. The point still stand that if I were mafia, I wouldn't need you to be mislynched as I did as SK in that practice round. You are drawing a parallel that can't possibly exist.

Your explanation as to why "this" was unclear, not being clear inofitself notwithstanding:

A. The other option is that Stefl was targeted by a town jailkeeper, and mafia don't want to address that because it will look like they're hunting for town power.

B. I suppose that is possible. I'm never one to highlight hints like Stefl made because it rarely ends well for town. I'll bring it up if it hasn't been discussed and I think the time is appropriate, but otherwise I prefer actual claims as it shows the person actually wants the information out there.

P.S. I am not concerned with convincing you of anything. Your case against everyone(including myself) is weak, and I'm trying to determine for sure if you're scum and who your scumbuddy is if so.

1.  I thought Stefl was rolefishing spurge. You also think he was. I told myself I need more evidence maybe stefl thought spurge is mafia and trying to make him slip. Start of day 2 Spurge flipped town-mason. Stefl posted random things like he was visited. OK this is weird and then I remember the convo between stefl and spurge so I look it up  and  then Rad postedthat  "He thinks it's not wise for the mason to claim because it will be an open target". Stefl responded with "it's ok for the mason to claim because of blah blah" so I am getting the feeling that he was really rolefishing so I tried to ask him what he meant by that post and then prof qouted me(rolefishing) and I clarified that "I think he got me wrong here and I want to ask stefl if he is admitting of some kind of a role". After that stefl answered it but the weird thing is I was the one who asked the question but he opted to respond to Prof so maybe I am just letting my paranoid self took over that I think they are making fake convo and making themselves look town. This was not the only reason I think they were scum buddies it already srpung from day 1. I am tired to put up links so look that for yourself. I also didn't buy his argument. I felt he is trying to pinned you down as a scum.

Anyways, I don't know why are so insistent on this subject. i really don't have clue anymore and I am getting annoyed that I have to repeat myself over over again. Why do you think it's not possible that I think stefl is rolefishing without this mafia tracker? Are you the mafia tracker? Because it's only logical if you are or maybe you really are the mafia blocker? And you did block stefl? And you want me think that having mafia blocker is not possible or maybe you just protecting prof because  you want to prove it to me that my suspcious of prof is illogical w/o this variables.

2. Isn't this about the rolefishing? Did I already back it up with links I provided? If not then please elaborate since I have been responding with You, FF and Prof. It's hard talking with 3 of you at the same time with the 3 of you asking different question.  

4. Just got a vibe from it. You also think he is going buddy buddy with you right?

5.  The language barrier is really killing me here. Anyways, Day 1 stefl is one of your suspect he was no. 1post, post, post and moreno replaced him and with how bad stefl  handled the situation. I think you are gonna vote for him since he was one of you suspects but if you were a scum seeing stefl confirmed he has a role then voting for stelf is a waste. Lynching him will not only garner attention  and it will be a miss oppurtunity to target another townie. Of course this not directed only to you but scums in here general. Maybe we have different views over with. It looks like I can't convince you that maybe one or two of the voters there sees an oppurtunity when you voted for baalz. I am town so in my perspective there will scummies in there. I tried to link the stefl and Baalz situation. The 3 of you that was involved in stefl and baalz. I also don't want to limit myself to the three of you that's why opening up the possiblity of a chell and cube combo because unlike you I won't ever dismiss that Wonk is mafia even if I feel he is town. I want the others to know the possiblity of it. 

6. A parrallel situation that I think there was a 3rd party and Didn't you also voted for me? You aslo said you want me dead and as a 3rd party it's beneficial for you if I got lynch. Please don't contradict yourself.

So like in this thread. Enlighten me with the parrellels that don't exist that you speak of.

Your PS: My intention was from the start is to see how guys will react because stefl flipping town shattered all my theory about him so I am back to square 1. stefl was my primary suspect followed by Prof but since stefl flipped town I have to re-evaluate. I tried to get a response from you guys with my first post but obviously a lot of you ignored it then I started with my big post then I got what I want. A lot responses. 

My own PS: If you are a townie. Why am I not surprised that you think me as a scum. Oh yeah! You have bad habit of thinking I am always scum.  

If you are a scum. You want me dead more than anything else because I am very active right now.