By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Final-Fan said:
Right, so Noctis.

1. Day 1 he was absent for quite a while, then came back to congratulate Wonk (I think it was) on going after lurkers, which he freely admitted to being. Wonk shamed him into contributing a little more substantially. Then he disappeared again, only to randomly and uselessly vote radish when moreno/Baalz was in danger of being lynched. But as we all know, Baalz flipped innocent so I'm not sure of the significance there.

2. Day 2 he had a little activity. He asked radish and stefl about their claims, resulting in prof's gotcha post, and had an exchange with stefl who was making some very odd remarks at the time. Not much substance there that I noticed.

3. Day 3 he posted nothing other than "I have mixed feelings about prof" until he started making his big posts recent which I decline to recap.

4. The best case I could make against this is that it stinks of someone lying low, and then becoming active when he has a chance to push a mislynch for the win. He could have tried to take pressure off moreno to buddy up.

1. It was moreno that was about to lynch. I tried to prevent a lynch but no one bother aside from linkz but in a different way. He said that the lynch won't happen. Now that I think of it. It's like he wants me to vote for moreno so moreno could be lynch already. This is the posts. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4450606 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4450626.  

Yup I agree with you. It's a useless vote in trying to prevent a mislynch from happening. 

2. I agree on this one. I don't have much activity. Blame that to my PS3.

3. I am already setting up my big post by re-reading the whole thread and from the other thread. Why don't want to recap it annd the chell cube scum combo?

4. The only conclusion is I am a scum and I want fucking mislynch. Great comeback. Can't even provide anything substantial and I want to buddy up with moreno when I even suspected him. Pretty disappointing. It seems you are on roadblock. Can't go anyting from there. Tsk.. Tsk..

Sooo let me ask you this. Can give me your thoughts on prof, Linkz, wonk and Rad? It seems you are so focus with me.

1.  "It was moreno that was about to lynch."  No, he was about to BE LYNCHED. 

My point is that you didn't "try to prevent a lynch" by actually defending him; rather, you tried to divert attention by attacking someone else.  If you thought moreno was innocent AND radish was guilty, you could have done both, but you didn't.  Therefore, your behavior was the same as the classic scum tactic of (clumsily) trying to prevent a scumbuddy's lynching without appearing to be defending them. 

Your radish vote was useless in terms of lynching radish because it wasn't going to happen, and useless in terms of defending moreno because IT'S NOT A DEFENSE OF MORENO. 

3.  Because it just fucking happened.  I didn't want to make my recap needlessly large; everybody should already be aware of your big posts, and they can easily reread them directly. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

"I thought my other sentences is still part of the the other sentences."

Please try to organize your thoughts better.

P.S. Protip: Just because people aren't buying your arguments doesn't mean they haven't read them.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

The only thing keeping me from voting Noctis at this point is the feeling that prof is trying to egg me on to voting him without openly advocating it, which makes me leery.

But then again, why would scum-prof care about appearances? If he managed to get a mislynch on Noctis it would be game over, man, game over.

I may be voting Noctis with my next post, which may or may not be soon.

theprof00 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know your name was FF.

Oh I am sorry I thought you guys are talking about me. Oh you guys are talking about noctis. Silly me. I really thought I was Noctis there for a second. My bad!  

Final-Fan said:
The only thing keeping me from voting Noctis at this point is the feeling that prof is trying to egg me on to voting him without openly advocating it, which makes me leery.

But then again, why would scum-prof care about appearances? If he managed to get a mislynch on Noctis it would be game over, man, game over.

I actually get the feeling that Noctis and Prof are working together. I'll elaborate on this later

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

1. It was moreno that was about to lynch. I tried to prevent a lynch but no one bother aside from linkz but in a different way. He said that the lynch won't happen. Now that I think of it. It's like he wants me to vote for moreno so moreno could be lynch already. This is the posts. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4450606 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4450626.  

Yup I agree with you. It's a useless vote in trying to prevent a mislynch from happening. 

2. I agree on this one. I don't have much activity. Blame that to my PS3.

3. I am already setting up my big post by re-reading the whole thread and from the other thread. Why don't want to recap it annd the chell cube scum combo?

4. The only conclusion is I am a scum and I want fucking mislynch. Great comeback. Can't even provide anything substantial and I want to buddy up with moreno when I even suspected him. Pretty disappointing. It seems you are on roadblock. Can't go anyting from there. Tsk.. Tsk..

Sooo let me ask you this. Can give me your thoughts on prof, Linkz, wonk and Rad? It seems you are so focus with me.

1.  "It was moreno that was about to lynch."  No, he was about to BE LYNCHED. 

My point is that you didn't "try to prevent a lynch" by actually defending him; rather, you tried to divert attention by attacking someone else.  If you thought moreno was innocent AND radish was guilty, you could have done both, but you didn't.  Therefore, your behavior was the same as the classic scum tactic of (clumsily) trying to prevent a scumbuddy's lynching without appearing to be defending them. 

Your radish vote was useless in terms of lynching radish because it wasn't going to happen, and useless in terms of defending moreno because IT'S NOT A DEFENSE OF MORENO. 

3.  Because it just fucking happened.  I didn't want to make my recap needlessly large; everybody should already be aware of your big posts, and they can easily reread them directly. 

1. And I still regret on not pushing for Rad and let Moreno from being lynch. I think Moreno is more useful than Rad in catching scum. He has more potential than Rad in here.

3. Then please provide us with anything insightful other than mine?

"I thought my other sentences is still part of the the other sentences."

Please try to organize your thoughts better. 

P.S. Protip: Just because people aren't buying your arguments doesn't mean they haven't read them. 

A protip from a meta gamer, the one who thought that there is another player that claim "other", the one who thought that ToS is Wonk and the one who thought that I voted for spurge. Nah! I think I'll pass. I'll just keep on doing, what I am doing.

If you want to vote for me then go ahead let's just end this. I'll be happy that I tried to hunt a scum and I'll be happy to tell you guys "I told you so".

radishhead said:

I actually get the feeling that Noctis and Prof are working together. I'll elaborate on this later

I would love to hear this. Rad is now trying to hunt scum Yes!!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know your name was FF.

Oh I am sorry I thought you guys are talking about me. Oh you guys are talking about noctis. Silly me. I really thought I was Noctis there for a second. My bad!  

speak when spoken to.

theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

speak when spoken to.

noc, prof, ff
if you had to vote now who would it be on?