By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Linkzmax said:

Oh and an obligatory warning about voting today.(Noctis might be the only one not aware really) We should assume we're in MYLO, which means a mislynch here will likely give scum the win. From my perspective this means radish better not vote for FF unless he feels really good that both Wonk and Noctis aren't mates. Removing my own bias, nobody should vote FF unless they think he or prof is very likely to be mafia.(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)

Prof probably will be getting my vote.

Around the Network

@wonk
Why?

so many little things
your flipping of opinions. You often going after people for saying things that they shouldn't know and taking them as slips when they have all turned up town.
from you thinking I am town yet part of a scum team, when your theory yesterday of stefl and I being on a scum team and not quoting one another has been proven to be a false theory.
Your what I might call an attempt at the moment to stay on links good side by not throwing suspicion his way.
and a few other things I will have to look back on.
However for me it is between you FF and Noc

Wonktonodi said:
so many little things
your flipping of opinions. You often going after people for saying things that they shouldn't know and taking them as slips when they have all turned up town.
from you thinking I am town yet part of a scum team, when your theory yesterday of stefl and I being on a scum team and not quoting one another has been proven to be a false theory.
Your what I might call an attempt at the moment to stay on links good side by not throwing suspicion his way.
and a few other things I will have to look back on.
However for me it is between you FF and Noc

I can't change my mind, can I wonk? Take a lesson, because I strongly urge you to start changing yours.

1, The first only really resulted in a lynch once, and I was both times not alone. If you're going to look at me for that, then look at linkz too. (But you shouldn't worry too much about him)....and I don't think you are so worried. Is it because you want me to be mafia that the same behavior seems more like mafia behavior?

2. I'm fairly confident that you're town given your gameplay so far. You are a distant third to noc and ff in my opinion. And yes, that was a theory proven false. Oh well, that's how mafia works. You make theories, not all of them pan out. I thought Linkz was mafia earlier on and theorized that he was using my momentums to push mislynches which would simply make me look bad in the end (case in point, with your accusations), that theory I believe is also wrong. He simply saw what I saw. That is my new theory. My new theory is that he felt as strongly as I did about those people and that's singularly why he also pushed for them.

3. Yes, what you MIGHT call. I definitely would call it something else.

I don't really require any response to this, I'm just stating what's going on.

Also, as far as ff, there's not really much I can say to persuade you. He's had a total of like 25 posts out for over 700.

I mean, either him or noc. Noc I thought was town judging by his drawing attention to himself, but I can now also see it as possibly being a rookie scum mistake of pressing too hard.

I mean, just ask them who their suspects are! I'm fine with lynching either one of them. I mean, the only other option is no lynching and allowing them to narrow down the field for us, which is risky.

prof I will give you more details as to why you are over the other two after I get up tomorrow. I will hopefully also explain what I see as difference between you and linkz

Around the Network

10 hours and not a post

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
Is there some actual reason you voted me, or was it just because I dared to criticize you? Is it a reason you have mentioned in previous days? If so, please refresh my memory. Is it because you agree with Linkz about buddying but disagree about the weight he gives that suspicion? If so, fucking say so.

Is it fair to say you have been following me a lot this game?

I admit it wouldn't be unreasonable to draw that conclusion, but I'd argue it's because you and prof are the two biggest posters this game and I agree with you a lot more than prof. 

And to answer prof's challenge, I suspect noctis and prof the most.  But I don't see what's so bad about No Lynching; it's all but unimaginable at this point that there could be two nightkills, so it wouldn't hurt, even if it might not do any good either. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
Is there some actual reason you voted me, or was it just because I dared to criticize you? Is it a reason you have mentioned in previous days? If so, please refresh my memory. Is it because you agree with Linkz about buddying but disagree about the weight he gives that suspicion? If so, fucking say so.

I admit it wouldn't be unreasonable to draw that conclusion, but I'd argue it's because you and prof are the two biggest posters this game and I agree with you a lot more than prof. 

And to answer prof's challenge, I suspect noctis and prof the most.  But I don't see what's so bad about No Lynching; it's all but unimaginable at this point that there could be two nightkills, so it wouldn't hurt, even if it might not do any good either. 

and if they take out radish this time where would we be?

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

So let's lynch noc then. What do you say?

Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

and if they take out radish this time where would we be?

I'm pretty sure mafia still has to worry about a doctor...so..they'd probably take out me linkz or you. If they take me out, then you and linkz already agree with each other, and you have radish. Simple. They take out you, and it's the same situation. They take out linkz, well, again, I'm more confident in you than they.