By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Dead thread please... also...

EDIT: Prof please unbold!

Around the Network

Should be all set now.

Is there some actual reason you voted me, or was it just because I dared to criticize you? Is it a reason you have mentioned in previous days? If so, please refresh my memory. Is it because you agree with Linkz about buddying but disagree about the weight he gives that suspicion? If so, fucking say so.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:

I'm pretty confident that we're looking at an ff and wonk/noc scum team.

I'm more suspicious of noc, as wonk seems to be playing a very good town read. If I were to go with anyone though, I'd for FF, which I will:

vote: final-fan

My current thought process is pointing towards FF and Noc, but I'm curious why you say FF and Wonk/noc and not Wonk and Noc? And what changed your mind about Noctis?

I'd rather not ignore that comment about you being Stefl's scan though. What was that about?

Lastly, what happened to the suspicions of me?

Final-Fan said:
Is there some actual reason you voted me, or was it just because I dared to criticize you? Is it a reason you have mentioned in previous days? If so, please refresh my memory. Is it because you agree with Linkz about buddying but disagree about the weight he gives that suspicion? If so, fucking say so.

Is it fair to say you have been following me a lot this game?

Around the Network

Oh and an obligatory warning about voting today.(Noctis might be the only one not aware really) We should assume we're in MYLO, which means a mislynch here will likely give scum the win. From my perspective this means radish better not vote for FF unless he feels really good that both Wonk and Noctis aren't mates. Removing my own bias, nobody should vote FF unless they think he or prof is very likely to be mafia.(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)

Linkzmax said:

Oh and an obligatory warning about voting today.(Noctis might be the only one not aware really) We should assume we're in MYLO, which means a mislynch here will likely give scum the win. From my perspective this means radish better not vote for FF unless he feels really good that both Wonk and Noctis aren't mates. Removing my own bias, nobody should vote FF unless they think he or prof is very likely to be mafia.(though if you think it's prof you should be voting him, right?)

Uhm.. I am fully aware. Didn't have a convo about this on day 2?

I really have a mixed feeling about prof. I remember him rolefishing.

Anyone blocked last night?

There was some conversation about it, but you didn't acknowledge it to my recollection and I'm not sure you know about LYLO and MYLO while everyone else has heard them before. radish is the person I was worried about most as far as hastily voting.

Not I.