By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Baalzamon said:
btw, I am Cave Johnson, so I also find it rather amusing that Prof was of the mindset early on that Cave could be mafia.

radish though so too

Around the Network

Well, I'm gonna go take another nap as well.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
Good... Chell + Companion Cube is Mafia... LYNCH FINAL-FAN and PROF!!!

This implies you know Wonk isn't Chell.

sadly so far 2 people who have implied things they should not know have turned out town.

However if this is a slip. It would mean Stefl and Prof are scum together!

I have great respect Cave Johnson (Baalzamon). He put the interest of science above everything. Which is why I didn’t sugar coat it when I sent him to test out Aperture Science’s new mix of the repulsion and propulsion gel.

After analyzing the video of him bouncing around the room at an ever growing speed I’ve come to the conclusion that this gel is pretty promising even though it currently doesn’t have any purpose other than reducing a man to a pulp.

Please send me your Night Actions as soon as possible!

Signature goes here!

How did you know that i was chell?
Wonk and stefl. Not quoting each other, suddenly k ows who we are.

Around the Network

Oops didnt read properly. Its night not twilight...or is it?

Good morning, test subjects.

The person you have elected for the daily sacrifice yesterday was just a Vanilla Townie. Which means that the murderous test subjects are still among your ranks.

In case you don’t believe me, I’ll point you to the lifeless body of Doug Rattman (Stefl1504) that I’ve decided to expose in the middle of the test chamber as motivation. That paranoid bastard was under the impression he could find out who were the killers at night. In the end, the killers found him.

Day Cycle 3 Begins

Signature goes here!

Well that explains his strange feelings.
Doesnt explain why linkz agreed, and how naal called me super aggressive in complete contrast.
Yes this doesnt prove me to be town, but i think it explains some things. Im gunna be looking for people who agreed with him.

stefl seems like a very odd choice. linkz, was suspicious of him. prof was thinking he and I could be a scum team. I was thinking he and prof could be a scum team.

Damn.. didn't think Stefl would be killed with all of the suspicion his way, especially with what went on in twilight. In a weird way it could be for the best given his role and we're likely at mylo.

theprof00 said:
Well that explains his strange feelings.
Doesnt explain why linkz agreed, and how naal called me super aggressive in complete contrast.
Yes this doesnt prove me to be town, but i think it explains some things. Im gunna be looking for people who agreed with him.

Seriously?

Linkzmax said:
@prof
I think Stefl means less aggressive in general, and I would say it's true. You haven't gone after anyone today. It's definitely different from your usual.
Baalzamon said:
Then, when people were claiming whether they were human, machine, or other. A fifth person claimed a human, and Prof would not stop attacking him. I know others were as well, and it was a bit suspicious...but I honestly don't know if I have ever seen Prof this aggressive on day 1.

We're talking about different days. You were aggressive day one, and it wasn't unexpected to me. Day two was a radical change in behavior.

What do you think it explains? It was a short re-read, so cliff notes: radish didn't say anything about it, Noctis asked for your opinion on the vote, and FF made a joke about it.