By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Linkzmax said:
What is this sorcery! Are you being summoned?

I'm just finally not sleeping or in class...I think I have slept about 15 hours in the last day now.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I meant it was just weird that I checked your timestamp and you were gone for an hour. Then popped back up. Not sure if it's even possible though. Nor did I check to see who else is online.

Okay decision made *drumroll*

*nothing happens*
btw... I hate you if you are scum Baalz...

And as much as it seemed like Prof wanted the day to just be over, he didn't even vote for anybody himself.

I know that I too voted on the first day (and I shouldn't have), but I cannot stand that people get punished for saying one or two little things wrong on the first day. I know there is very little to use as info for a first day lynch, but how many times has somebody been lynched on the first day from saying something stupid, and they are legitimately mafia? More often than not, it is a townie.

Tough... argh... he must be scum, he is trying to hit my weak spot!

Around the Network

Well unless someone pops up to hammer, I hope you'll have more to give tomorrow. Cus if you're town there's no way scum is going to help us out by removing you.

Argh... fuck it... I can't let it be like this...

Vote: Baalz

at least we then know what to think of the info...

Linkzmax said:
Well unless someone pops up to hammer, I hope you'll have more to give tomorrow. Cus if you're town there's no way scum is going to help us out by removing you.

Well, I think the massive amount of sleep has been helping me.  I still feel shitty (although some improvement), and I have started sneezing, which I have always heard is an indication that you are getting better (no clue if this is actually true).

Now I feel bad T.T

Well, I hope you use the information wisely guys. Be wary of Prof, I'm telling you, something is different about him.

Also, the vote isn't bolded (so it technically isn't official!)