By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
I've done my voting, so I'm just hanging around atm :p

@Linkz: I see your point, but I'm still not totally convinced. I'm going to be stubborn and keep my vote on you, because I want things to happen :)

Lets assume Linkz suddently got cleared... who are the persons you would vote for then? Would go no lynch? What would change in your eyes?

I'd vote Baalz, because I've got a really neutral feeling on him, and they always seem to turn out Mafia

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

@Linkz: I see your point, but I'm still not totally convinced. I'm going to be stubborn and keep my vote on you, because I want things to happen :)

Lets assume Linkz suddently got cleared... who are the persons you would vote for then? Would go no lynch? What would change in your eyes?

I'd vote Baalz, because I've got a really neutral feeling on him, and they always seem to turn out Mafia

Hmm... okay... interesting...

well, as for me if I were to vote now, I would probably not vote for linkz or prof, just because both are heavy contributers and the game would die off even more with one/both of them gone, revisiting my/his old posts, I discovered that FF just isn't that likely to be scum when I ranked players earlier on day 2... then the others have gathered to little suspicion on them to really vote for them... humm... well I will have to look back again...

Linkzmax said:
Deadline rules? Only plurality needed? What about ties?

Majority is still need, anything else will result in a No Lynch.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:

Okay... I don't believe we will get a good lynch with this rules... it will be rushed and fucked up... well anyway... I still have no news since I was playing mass effect 2 ;P... Another Question Trucks... can you give me a GMT approximation of your evening? Also I will probably vote tomorrow evening after looking back a little more...

Okay, where the hell is everyone? Scum isn't going to lynch themselves.

Still don't trust Stefl entirely, but I'm willing to give him another day and see what comes of it.

prof is the only other beacon of activity, so I'd rather not risk the mislynch without more solid evidence.

The back and forth I had with Wonk day one had me leaning town, but I don't like how he's said nothing of substance today and twice not delivered on follow ups.
here and here

I'm more suspicious of Baalz though. Four days ago he said he had no opinions and may have to re-read the thread. He still doesn't have any strong feelings about anyone. I'd expect that from a few players, but Baalz is not one of them. I want to hear some thoughts.

Vote: Baalzamon

Around the Network
radishhead said:

There are a few valid reasons to keep such a horrible vote. But I doubt you're thinking of one of them. I'm glad majority vote is still needed, because I refuse to be mislynched just for stubbornness.

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:

Okay... I don't believe we will get a good lynch with this rules... it will be rushed and fucked up... well anyway... I still have no news since I was playing mass effect 2 ;P... Another Question Trucks... can you give me a GMT approximation of your evening? Also I will probably vote tomorrow evening after looking back a little more...

I'd say about 8pm EDT. Now stop talking to me and play the game.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

well, as for me if I were to vote now, I would probably not vote for linkz or prof, just because both are heavy contributers and the game would die off even more with one/both of them gone, revisiting my/his old posts, I discovered that FF just isn't that likely to be scum when I ranked players earlier on day 2... then the others have gathered to little suspicion on them to really vote for them... humm... well I will have to look back again...

@ Bold

That is a bad logic. Why would you not vote for them. What if one of them or both of them are scums?

It's true that Baalz's participation has left much to be desired, though I'm aware I'm not in a position to throw stones; and it's also true that he inherited his position from someone who was also acting suspiciously; and finally, I would not like this day to end in a No Lynch.

Vote Baalz

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

@ Bold

That is a bad logic. Why would you not vote for them. What if one of them or both of them are scums?

That isn't that bad logic... the game should remain somewhat scum and I have no real evidence really... profs laking aggresivity being the only evidence towards scum I can possibly come up with, and there is still the problem of the low activity of some of the players, which leaves me with no/little posts to look on when I want to get a read... and lurking or semi-lurking is always driffting people towards scum in my eyes, I am quite used to it when final fan does it but from the little posts he made I still think he is not too likely to be scum (at least not as likely as rank 3 on my list)