By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
Oh come on... whoever targeted me tonight, keep your hands off of me!

What do you mean by this.

@rad

You still haven't answered my question.

Well well well.

Someone finally asked.

Why did you visit stefl?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:

@rad

Well well well.

Someone finally asked.

Why did you visit stefl?

@bold

Is that directed to me?? If it is, then you got me wrong. I am asking stefl what does he meant by that post. Is he admitting does he a specific role or something?

@Noctis- I meant there's only one of me (ie. there wasn't two masons left after spurge died)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

Well well well.

Someone finally asked.

Why did you visit stefl?

@bold

Is that directed to me?? If it is, then you got me wrong. I am asking stefl what does he meant by that post. Is he admitting does he a specific role or something?

eh, doesn't matter.

He's admitting to something, but who knows what. If he was a tracker, he'd know who followed him. If he wasa  watcher, he'd know who visited him. So he can't be either of those given that he said "whoever". It's possible that he just knows when he's targeted.

However, in one game, I was a mafia team who couldn't be recruited and I only knew when I was attempted to be recruited. I played that game as if my power told me when I was targeted and what the role was, when in actuality, I was mafia.

Stefl, what was this all about?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:

@rad

Well well well.

Someone finally asked.

Why did you visit stefl?

@bold

EBWOP. That was a mess.

BOLD*

Is he admitting that he has a specific role or something?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

EBWOP. That was a mess.

BOLD*

We don't know for sure what he's actually claiming or why he's claiming suddenly.

Usually a claim is made out of the blue with something useful...this isn't the case here.

theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

Well well well.

Someone finally asked.

Why did you visit stefl?

@bold

eh, doesn't matter.

He's admitting to something, but who knows what. If he was a tracker, he'd know who followed him. If he wasa  watcher, he'd know who visited him. So he can't be either of those given that he said "whoever". It's possible that he just knows when he's targeted.

However, in one game, I was a mafia team who couldn't be recruited and I only knew when I was attempted to be recruited. I played that game as if my power told me when I was targeted and what the role was, when in actuality, I was mafia.

Stefl, what was this all about?

This is about being roleblocked.

theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

EBWOP. That was a mess.

BOLD*

We don't know for sure what he's actually claiming or why he's claiming suddenly.

Usually a claim is made out of the blue with something useful...this isn't the case here.

Yes, I agree. That's why I am asking stefl. 

Stefl1504 said:

This is about being roleblocked.

So you just decided to tell scum that you have a power>?

No, but I think the one blocking me was scum, and well... I think that the one who blocked me already knew that I had a power, because... well, one could read it from yesterdays behaviour... that is also why I asked for people who were suspicious of me... well... I think the roleblocker... is in both cases (scum or not) linkz, which leads me to believe that we either have no doc (or our doc is a jailkeeper, which means that it isn't linkz and there isn't a roleblocker), or if we have one linkz is scum and his power is that of a typical roleblocker... and finally, I am inclined to believe that my power is not reliable...