By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

@Rad
What do you mean by a one of a kind? Does this mean you are not linked to spurge?

@linkz
I didn't unvote because I think Moreno is townie and he is. At that time for me Rad is the most suspicious one. You can't blame me because of his contradictions and his actions are very suspicious. Voting at the last second when he is afraid of a mislynch.

Around the Network

Don't worry, I'm not going to come after you with hindsight bias. Day one I would have voted you if I thought you were scum. It was an easy vote on an easily suspicious radish, but that doesn't mean you weren't simply wrong. Today my vote was meant as a warning not to try and pursue him, but now that he's claimed mason it's unnecessary.

I think I should lurk less... but somehow I am missing some vital information... well... Actually I would like to know if someone out there other than linkz is REALLY suspicious of me, that means none of that standard distrust mumbo-jumbo...

Stefl, top 3 scumspects?

Interesting fact of the day: This room is equipped with a self-destruct button. Low activity makes me want to press it. Also, I needed to bump this thread on my Forum Buddy.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I've got nothing to say really, but I'll post more tomorrow- don't worry Glad0s! :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
Stefl, top 3 scumspects?

Well... thats my problem, I don't really have any... well nothing I would call lynchworthy for now...

Tough the most distrust is gathered by you and prof... Prof for being so "friendly" when he usually is all over me, and you for being so distrustfull when you usually are more generous with me, but it's just that change of behavious that makes me uncomfortable... There weren't much voting iregularities on day 1 either... One place three... humm... I will put both Baalz and Final-Fan on both I am not really able to get a read, noctis would be next in line, tough he has the most scummy behaviour so far, he is too... well... too much visible as scum for me to really be scum... then comes wonk and finally radish, who is confirmed for now (unless a challenger appears)

So if I have to decide for my top three...

Prof>Linkz>Final-Fan...

which puts me in the uncomfortable position that I am kinda agreeing with profs list from yesterday (leaving him out)

So I think that I don't really see anyone as lynch candidate now... I will have to see how the rest of the day turns out... once votes start driping in I think I can make a better picture of who plays who. For now I don't really want to take the initiative... and I am feverish... so I also need to rest a bit more...

I can only remember one or two times(not sure if it was two different games or only one) when I quickly thought you were town. You've just admitted to lurking so that goes against the behavior of the one time. And I don't want to give away the tell so you can use it in future games, but there's something I don't think you'd ever do as scum. If you had done it this game I'd be putting you as town again.

Linkzmax said:
I can only remember one or two times(not sure if it was two different games or only one) when I quickly thought you were town. You've just admitted to lurking so that goes against the behavior of the one time. And I don't want to give away the tell so you can use it in future games, but there's something I don't think you'd ever do as scum. If you had done it this game I'd be putting you as town again.

Haha... I can only think of acting like a crazy bitch... well, yes, I am lurking, but so is the other ~80% of the remaining players, the problem is that with nobody posting there is nothing to post on and so we enter a vicious circle... also let me tell you that fortuna is on the side of the scum team... and thats one thing I hate.

Stefl1504 said:
Oh come on... whoever targeted me tonight, keep your hands off of me!

What do you mean by this.

@rad

You still haven't answered my question.