By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

lol at ToS making radish a mason.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
I don't know if it'd be a good idea to reveal the other mason- they're normally the first ones killed by the mafia anyway (as proven by P-Body's disappearance)

so you are saying that scum intetionally killed a mason last night.

Actually, I worded that really badly - basically ignore the sentence in the brackets :p I'm just saying that if the other mason stood forward, then it would be like "ah yes, he's the next one to die", since losing my mason partner means that he's just a vanilla townie and it doesn't make much sense for the doc to protect him

It's probably for the best that radish came forward considering this slip.  I am entirely unsurprised that P-Body and ATLAS don't have a third wheel. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:

Yeah, my theory is based around the assumption that he did know. I noticed his posts about that and no helpful information would've come from it.

Hmm, I know you are saying that you and radish are not masons (well, it's a bit hard to tell honestly), but there's also the indication that you not a mason completely, since you said it might be a good idea to claim and yet haven't.

I would agree that more likely than not, spurge did not know his mason buddy until nightfall. About his slip, it's likely that he only had a feeling that radish was a mason.

Well it would have been helpful to know that masons didn't actually know each other and thus mafia would probably not have known each other either. It would have meant there were no day one connections to look for.

I tried not to rule myself or even Noctis out as possible masons, because radish seemed hesitant to claim. I wasn't going to make it seem like I was something I'm not though.

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
Just to stop this mason diversion, and since I've found out enough information to make a decision on whether to claim or not: I'm the lost mason - there is only one of me.

Did you know yesterday that you were a mason?

I've known since the beginning - I bet you're super surprised, huh? :P

It's pretty normal for that to be the case, but given spurge's comments it is a bit surprising.

Wonktonodi said:

why is that funny?

Around the Network

Sorry for the delay, I didn't use my computer as much as expected in Duluth.

Just read through the comments, but nothing of significance has really popped out to me yet, other than Radish claiming the other mason. I will have to think about this.

I may need to re-read the whole thread again, because I really just have a lack of opinions on people at the moment.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

-_-

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

why is that funny?

noname's game where the two were on the same mason team.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

why is that funny?

Do you mean ... TOS and radish were masons together?  Or spurge and radish? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

why is that funny?

Do you mean ... TOS and radish were masons together?  Or spurge and radish? 

Tos ans radish. I don't think spurge had even joined the site back then.

I just remember ToS not being happy with his fellow mason.