By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
I don't know if it'd be a good idea to reveal the other mason- they're normally the first ones killed by the mafia anyway (as proven by P-Body's disappearance)

so you are saying that scum intetionally killed a mason last night.

Actually, I worded that really badly - basically ignore the sentence in the brackets :p I'm just saying that if the other mason stood forward, then it would be like "ah yes, he's the next one to die", since losing my mason partner means that he's just a vanilla townie and it doesn't make much sense for the doc to protect him

Your logic for why a doc shouldn't protect him would also hold for why mafia wouldn't worry about killing him, no?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

I agree that spurge was an odd choice, but I'm not surprised that it was one of the machine claims. Unless they and Chell were scum,(was unlikely IMO, impossible now) I figured P-body and ATLAS would have to be linked. I'm surprised I wasn't killed for my behavior with radish,(though have I ever given off such obvious tells as to who my sibling/lover/whathaveyou is?) but maybe they thought I was a likely doc target.

What's surprising about masons and only one kill?

I believe I know, and find it hard to believe you don't. Or are you just playing at being ignorant?

DO you think you could clarify the bolded?

He is saying that how he is playing would make it seem like he is a sibling/lover/whathaveyou so scum you would want him and the other dead

So why would he think only he'd be killed and not radish? If Linkz is a likely doc target, why not kill Radish?

Secondly, I'd like to hear what Linkz considers his "obvious tells".

I didn't say anything about my thoughts on radish(or Noctis for that matter) being killed. But I can't imagine any scumteam that wouldn't prioritize my death over radish's given we're both town. The only time I ever thought my partner could bite the bullet before me was with Heph.

Obvious tells:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4438621 no reasoning for calling him most likely town
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4440484 "The radish situation:

radish is as obvtown as he can get. I've lost the little bit of trust I had for prof after voting radish for continuing to do what he does as town and then pinning him into one of two possible roles or saying he'll be lynched. I'm wary of FF as well, showing up finally and voting an easy target fairly quickly.
As long as I'm alive, we are not lynching radish, period. So @Final-Fan: please unvote."
And then asking Noctis to unvote as well.

Scum should perceive that I KNEW radish is town. And actually I'd play masons differently from linked-death partners, but still not be that obvious day one of all things.

Hmm, ok.

After a re-read an hour ago, I came across that exchange that me and spurge had about radish in which he says that I was going to get a townie killed. I'm going to have to go back and look at that again and see who defended him and how. Originally, I thought this was a sign that spurge was mafia (how else do you know someone is a townie?) but apparently, it meant mason.

So I could possibly see you three as masons, and they picked between spurge and radish for one reason or another, possibly thinking that you would be most likley protected for whatever reason.

Linkzmax said:

I didn't say anything about my thoughts on radish(or Noctis for that matter) being killed. But I can't imagine any scumteam that wouldn't prioritize my death over radish's given we're both town. The only time I ever thought my partner could bite the bullet before me was with Heph.

Obvious tells:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4438621 no reasoning for calling him most likely town

radish is as obvtown as he can get. I've lost the little bit of trust I had for prof after voting radish for continuing to do what he does as town and then pinning him into one of two possible roles or saying he'll be lynched. I'm wary of FF as well, showing up finally and voting an easy target fairly quickly.
As long as I'm alive, we are not lynching radish, period. So @Final-Fan: please unvote."

Scum should perceive that I KNEW radish is town. And actually I'd play masons differently from linked-death partners, but still not be that obvious day one of all things.

Sorry... I don't get the underlined part... why are you demanding FF to unvote when he didn't vote at all today... actually you are making me really uncomfortable... but that could also be my fever--- argh! Please make the whole post a little more understandable for me...

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Obvious tells:

Sorry... I don't get the underlined part... why are you demanding FF to unvote when he didn't vote at all today... actually you are making me really uncomfortable... but that could also be my fever--- argh! Please make the whole post a little more understandable for me...

Okay sorry ignore my last post... I am an idiot...

theprof00 said:

Hmm, ok.

After a re-read an hour ago, I came across that exchange that me and spurge had about radish in which he says that I was going to get a townie killed. I'm going to have to go back and look at that again and see who defended him and how. Originally, I thought this was a sign that spurge was mafia (how else do you know someone is a townie?) but apparently, it meant mason.

So I could possibly see you three as masons, and they picked between spurge and radish for one reason or another, possibly thinking that you would be most likley protected for whatever reason.

Not sure if you're saying that scum may have thought that going into night or if that could be the case now. Just want to clarify that I've been saying radish and I are not masons together.

On the subject of looking at spurge's posts, his confusion about when mafia learn who each other are makes me wonder if that was the case for the masons. 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

theprof00 said:

Hmm, ok.

Not sure if you're saying that scum may have thought that going into night or if that could be the case now. Just want to clarify that I've been saying radish and I are not masons together.

On the subject of looking at spurge's posts, his confusion about when mafia learn who each other are makes me wonder if that was the case for the masons. 

Yeah, my theory is based around the assumption that he did know. I noticed his posts about that and no helpful information would've come from it.

Hmm, I know you are saying that you and radish are not masons (well, it's a bit hard to tell honestly), but there's also the indication that you not a mason completely, since you said it might be a good idea to claim and yet haven't.

I would agree that more likely than not, spurge did not know his mason buddy until nightfall. About his slip, it's likely that he only had a feeling that radish was a mason.

Votals

Votes for:

NoCtiS_NoX: Linkzmax,

Non-voters: Everyone

Player L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Testing chamber time
NoCtiS_NoX          

Chronology:

Linkzmax                 votes for           NoCtiS_NoX
Linkzmax                 unvotes             NoCtiS_NoX

Signature goes here!

Just to stop this mason diversion, and since I've found out enough information to make a decision on whether to claim or not: I'm the lost mason - there is only one of me.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Just to stop this mason diversion, and since I've found out enough information to make a decision on whether to claim or not: I'm the lost mason - there is only one of me.

Did you know yesterday that you were a mason?

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

Did you know yesterday that you were a mason?

I've known since the beginning - I bet you're super surprised, huh? :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~