By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

I agree that spurge was an odd choice, but I'm not surprised that it was one of the machine claims. Unless they and Chell were scum,(was unlikely IMO, impossible now) I figured P-body and ATLAS would have to be linked. I'm surprised I wasn't killed for my behavior with radish,(though have I ever given off such obvious tells as to who my sibling/lover/whathaveyou is?) but maybe they thought I was a likely doc target.

What's surprising about masons and only one kill?

I believe I know, and find it hard to believe you don't. Or are you just playing at being ignorant?

DO you think you could clarify the bolded?

He is saying that how he is playing would make it seem like he is a sibling/lover/whathaveyou so scum you would want him and the other dead

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

I agree that spurge was an odd choice, but I'm not surprised that it was one of the machine claims. Unless they and Chell were scum,(was unlikely IMO, impossible now) I figured P-body and ATLAS would have to be linked. I'm surprised I wasn't killed for my behavior with radish,(though have I ever given off such obvious tells as to who my sibling/lover/whathaveyou is?) but maybe they thought I was a likely doc target.

I believe I know, and find it hard to believe you don't. Or are you just playing at being ignorant?

He is saying that how he is playing would make it seem like he is a sibling/lover/whathaveyou so scum you would want him and the other dead

So why would he think only he'd be killed and not radish? If Linkz is a likely doc target, why not kill Radish?

Secondly, I'd like to hear what Linkz considers his "obvious tells".

Well since we're all putting words in Linkz's mouth, I took it to mean that comments he made COULD be interpreted as e.g. coaching a sibling if you thought Linkz was dumb enough to do that.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

slow day is slow... T.T

I somehow feel like we are driving into a massive shitstorm...
for now there are still some players that need to report in... so I am going to keep calm for now...

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
I don't know if it'd be a good idea to reveal the other mason- they're normally the first ones killed by the mafia anyway (as proven by P-Body's disappearance)

so you are saying that scum intetionally killed a mason last night.

Actually, I worded that really badly - basically ignore the sentence in the brackets :p I'm just saying that if the other mason stood forward, then it would be like "ah yes, he's the next one to die", since losing my mason partner means that he's just a vanilla townie and it doesn't make much sense for the doc to protect him

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
slow day is slow... T.T

for now there are still some players that need to report in... so I am going to keep calm for now...

Which players haven't said stuff yet? I can never keep track of these things

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
slow day is slow... T.T

Which players haven't said stuff yet? I can never keep track of these things

Baalz and Noctis

Final-Fan said:
Well since we're all putting words in Linkz's mouth, I took it to mean that comments he made COULD be interpreted as e.g. coaching a sibling if you thought Linkz was dumb enough to do that.

I'm simply asking "which comments are those"

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

Vote: Noctis_nox
Unvote

wut

Still not happy that he voted radish and didn't unvote when I asked nicely. just in case prof's balance theory is right though, I'm not leaving any votes out until everyone has spoken up.

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

So why would he think only he'd be killed and not radish? If Linkz is a likely doc target, why not kill Radish?

Secondly, I'd like to hear what Linkz considers his "obvious tells".

I didn't say anything about my thoughts on radish(or Noctis for that matter) being killed. But I can't imagine any scumteam that wouldn't prioritize my death over radish's given we're both town. The only time I ever thought my partner could bite the bullet before me was with Heph.

Obvious tells:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4438621 no reasoning for calling him most likely town
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4440484 "The radish situation:

radish is as obvtown as he can get. I've lost the little bit of trust I had for prof after voting radish for continuing to do what he does as town and then pinning him into one of two possible roles or saying he'll be lynched. I'm wary of FF as well, showing up finally and voting an easy target fairly quickly.
As long as I'm alive, we are not lynching radish, period. So @Final-Fan: please unvote."
And then asking Noctis to unvote as well.

Scum should perceive that I KNEW radish is town. And actually I'd play masons differently from linked-death partners, but still not be that obvious day one of all things.