By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Lastly, I don't think you clarified at all while hosting prof. What do you consider to be the win conditions for a survivor? Or if you know, has TOS ever hosted a round with a survivor before?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Well so je did turn out to be vanilla. I thought as much. Well at least not a major waste.
Spurge being killed is a strange choice. He seems to be an easily manipulated guy, so i dont understand.
maybe least likely to be protected?

Also mason? Only one kill?
Setup is normally one mafia per 4, which would mean 2.5 in thos game.
im thinking 3 mafia now with 2 masons and third party survivor.

Something lile that. Anyone have any idea who his pther mason might be? Given 2 masons might be a good idea to claim as its a free clear. If there are three, might be better staying silent.

I agree that spurge was an odd choice, but I'm not surprised that it was one of the machine claims. Unless they and Chell were scum,(was unlikely IMO, impossible now) I figured P-body and ATLAS would have to be linked. I'm surprised I wasn't killed for my behavior with radish,(though have I ever given off such obvious tells as to who my sibling/lover/whathaveyou is?) but maybe they thought I was a likely doc target.

What's surprising about masons and only one kill?

I believe I know, and find it hard to believe you don't. Or are you just playing at being ignorant?

What's strange is that if there are masons, it suggests a stronger than normal mafia, which means 3, which means game over if we mislynch here, unless there is a survivor, or some other third party.

Hmm.. it could also suggest a weaker town. Ala the round where town had a bunch of masons and nothing else. I see a glaring flaw in what you're saying though, but I'll need to hear your answer to the other question first.

yes, I did make a mistake there. Game would be over as survivor wins with mafia. It would have to be a different 3rd party.

Well 4vs3vs1 isn't over yet, because survivor wouldn't be able to risk claiming in case there's actually only 2 mafia, and mafia can't count on there being a survivor, but aren't really worried if they could mislynch anyway. But I would have expected you to urge caution against hasty votes if you really thought that we're in mylo.

And so we're clear, will you go on record as to whether or not you have an idea as to who the other mason is? I'm not interested in who you think it is though.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Well 4vs3vs1 isn't over yet, because survivor wouldn't be able to risk claiming in case there's actually only 2 mafia, and mafia can't count on there being a survivor, but aren't really worried if they could mislynch anyway. But I would have expected you to urge caution against hasty votes if you really thought that we're in mylo.

And so we're clear, will you go on record as to whether or not you have an idea as to who the other mason is? I'm not interested in who you think it is though.

Alas, none of what you are saying is really in need of answering.

Noted

Linkzmax said:

Vote: Noctis_nox
Unvote

wut

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

I agree that spurge was an odd choice, but I'm not surprised that it was one of the machine claims. Unless they and Chell were scum,(was unlikely IMO, impossible now) I figured P-body and ATLAS would have to be linked. I'm surprised I wasn't killed for my behavior with radish,(though have I ever given off such obvious tells as to who my sibling/lover/whathaveyou is?) but maybe they thought I was a likely doc target.

What's surprising about masons and only one kill?

I believe I know, and find it hard to believe you don't. Or are you just playing at being ignorant?

DO you think you could clarify the bolded?

radishhead said:
I don't know if it'd be a good idea to reveal the other mason- they're normally the first ones killed by the mafia anyway (as proven by P-Body's disappearance)

so you are saying that scum intetionally killed a mason last night.