By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

I don't know if it'd be a good idea to reveal the other mason- they're normally the first ones killed by the mafia anyway (as proven by P-Body's disappearance)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I don't know if it'd be a good idea to reveal the other mason- they're normally the first ones killed by the mafia anyway (as proven by P-Body's disappearance)

Umm... yeah... I just think they killed the one who was most likely to be considered town... Actually if there is only one mason left it really is a safeclaim... and could cause a nice distraction for scum :/ and it doesn't neceserily bind the doc on him, well the other mason has to know for himself what he considers best...

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

Umm... yeah... I just think they killed the one who was most likely to be considered town... Actually if there is only one mason left it really is a safeclaim... and could cause a nice distraction for scum :/ and it doesn't neceserily bind the doc on him, well the other mason has to know for himself what he considers best...

What I mean with that is that I don't really know how someone would've known he was a mason...

Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

What I mean with that is that I don't really know how someone would've known he was a mason...

I'm just saying that if someone claimed mason then it would give the Mafia an easy kill tonight

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

I'm just saying that if someone claimed mason then it would give the Mafia an easy kill tonight

Nah, I think that the mason would make their job harder because the doc knows that they could target the mason, so it is a gamble between doc targets him and doc does not target him... it all about the scums guts, ya' get where I'm comin' from?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

Nah, I think that the mason would make their job harder because the doc knows that they could target the mason, so it is a gamble between doc targets him and doc does not target him... it all about the scums guts, ya' get where I'm comin' from?

Oh, I see

Watch me on YouTube!

theprof00 said:
Well so je did turn out to be vanilla. I thought as much. Well at least not a major waste.
Spurge being killed is a strange choice. He seems to be an easily manipulated guy, so i dont understand.
maybe least likely to be protected?

Also mason? Only one kill?
Setup is normally one mafia per 4, which would mean 2.5 in thos game.
im thinking 3 mafia now with 2 masons and third party survivor.

Something lile that. Anyone have any idea who his pther mason might be? Given 2 masons might be a good idea to claim as its a free clear. If there are three, might be better staying silent.

I agree that spurge was an odd choice, but I'm not surprised that it was one of the machine claims. Unless they and Chell were scum,(was unlikely IMO, impossible now) I figured P-body and ATLAS would have to be linked. I'm surprised I wasn't killed for my behavior with radish,(though have I ever given off such obvious tells as to who my sibling/lover/whathaveyou is?) but maybe they thought I was a likely doc target.

What's surprising about masons and only one kill?

I believe I know, and find it hard to believe you don't. Or are you just playing at being ignorant?

Well then.. guess I'll comment on the little things that have happened today too.

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

I'd argue that radish was most likely to be considered town, but not everyone would agree with that. Speaking of which..

Vote: Noctis_nox
Unvote

Unless there's damning information on radish he's not going anywhere.

Anyway, I think one mason left is likely, but two would be a better reason to claim.(I'm pretty much ruling out the possibility of a mafia mason, they just shouldn't happen and I wouldn't be happy if it existed) It's possible remaining masons can't claim they are such, but an ATLAS claim here makes them safe unless someone votes them which would be a clear counterclaim.

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

Not only that, but it forces mafia to choose between trying to kill confirmed town or going after other power.