By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

LOL. I'm sorry Spurge, but I couldn't resist laughing at what you just said.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
day might be over by that point, so enjoy yourself. We got some good info from you, and I'm happy you substituted.
You're on watch though, fyi.

^This post directed at Baal^

I'm curious, how much of a watch is he? In case you're wondering, yes, I do have a reason for asking that won't end in "Oh well you should be watching everyone rite?"

spurgeonryan said:
Well if it did anything I think it pulled his attention onto me. So I will be sure to never actually try anything like that in the future. Because it becomes a big waste of time.

Prof: Why do you say day might be over? Do you think something drastically different is going to happen in the next 24 hours?

Why are you afraid of one player's attention?

Okay, well it reads like you were afraid of it. Scum don't like attention. Town can learn a lot from someone by having their attention.

I wasn't talking about activity at all. You called it a big waste of time. My point is that if you're town you can learn something from Baal's attention.(like thinking Noctis was town for "being all over you" early on) If you're scum, then naturally you'd want to shed attention.

Around the Network

Hahaha... Well there was Baalz opinion... and somehow I am glad we still have day 1 tough I am open to the thought of hammer... At least we know now that we probably analysed the day quite thoroughly... or baalz didn't...

@linkz & spurge
I think its fine to have a sound amount of attention on you as town but gathering so much attention that you are distracting people from scum is bad and I think Spurge is on a good balance so far (for now: I don't really see him as scum, tough I will certainly go check on him from time to time)

I've changed my mind - it was more fun seeing moreno on L1 than L2 :D

unvote: no lynch
vote: moreno

To be honest, I think there is a good chance that he's mafia, just because of the way that despite receiving a considerable number of votes, he hasn't actually defended himself yet- he's just acted a bit depressed and not contributed much

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
Votals time I think.

There is not much to votal... this time I am sure we have the lynch... tough I don't really like that radish hammered soon after I declared I would have nothing against a hammer

Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Votals time I think.

There is not much to votal... this time I am sure we have the lynch... tough I don't really like that radish hammered soon after I declared I would have nothing against a hammer

Maybe a bit more specific:

that it was Radish who hammered so soon after I declared I would have nothing against a hammer...

Was Radish inferring he thought this only put him at L-1?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.