By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Because the vote isn't doing anything. Sure there's a voiced opinion that radish is scummy, now put it somewhere meaningful. radish isn't being lynched today

Around the Network

There's only 10, as has been explained before. Yes that's smaller than usual.

Ok, sorry for the long wait guys, but it takes a long ass time to read 450 posts and I had to work/donate plasma today.

First, I'm going to answer to Spuge's: "So Baalzamon, can you explain MG's claims, erratic behavior, and all the things he said that did not make sense?"

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "explaining" MG's claims, but I can confirm that I am indeed one of the four major human characters in the game.

MG made a total of, what, like 5 posts? There has been no erratic behavior by him, and nothing he has said doesn't make sense.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I think that was spurge's attempt at trapping a replacement.

Baalzamon said:
Ok, sorry for the long wait guys, but it takes a long ass time to read 450 posts and I had to work/donate plasma today.

First, I'm going to answer to Spuge's: "So Baalzamon, can you explain MG's claims, erratic behavior, and all the things he said that did not make sense?"

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "explaining" MG's claims, but I can confirm that I am indeed one of the four major human characters in the game.

MG made a total of, what, like 5 posts? There has been no erratic behavior by him, and nothing he has said doesn't make sense.

more importantly what can you tell us about the game so far, given that you've read all 450 posts?

Around the Network

Now, as for Moreno, as a lot of you know (and some of you frown upon it), I'm not a huge fan of lynching people on the first day. That being said, the contradictions in Moreno's posts that have been pointed out over and over is inexcusable.

It is one thing to make a mistake by saying a single word wrong, that people then decide to pounce on for the remainder of the day (what happened to me a long time ago).

I'm not going to vote JUST yet, but very soon, since I want to get further thoughts out.

The next thing I found interesting involves Spurge. I haven't been able to determine what exactly it means, and maybe I am completely dreaming, but it seemed like he had a lack of posting to begin the game.

He is posting more once again, and acting exactly like the Spurge I am used to seeing, but I will have to think about this.

Next in line is two random thoughts that I can't help myself from saying.

First off, I laughed out loud at you post Hatmoza...reading material for the toilet, tehehe.

Second off, I need to change my profile picture.

Now, the final thing, which I also haven't been able to completely wrap my head around involves Prof. I'm likely going to have to analyze further into it, and I don't even know if I will indeed be able to determine anything, but something seems...different. I know that doesn't really explain a lot, but I'm not even sure what it is that is giving me this feeling...perhaps a different posting style?

Nothing comes close to the inexcusable contradicting statements from moreno, however.

Vote: Moreno

spurgeonryan said:
Well in the beginning I was lost. Wasn't really sure what to say. But as I paid more attention and got into it all I felt more in place. As soon as the long analyzing posts start up again you all will lose me again. Plus all the hot links fry my brain!

Sorry, but I don't buy that at all.

A game just beginning hasn't stopped you from posting a lot in the past.

I am ALMOST beginning to think that you had absolutely no clue what to do in the beginning of a game as a mafia.  That you were scared that you may give yourself away immediately.

Once suspicions started flying around with other players, you felt much more comfortable posting, because you weren't basing your posts off of information only a mafia knows.  The post you made where you mentioned you had no clue that mafia know who each other are prior to the end of the day really irks me.

I especially don't buy anything that you were lost because it involved a game that you have never played.  Mafia is still mafia, whether or not you have actually played the game that the theme is based on.