By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

I'm up for something happening today- I'd prefer a no-lynch, but so many people have been talking about Moreno today that it'll give us lots of information tomorrow no matter what the outcome.

Unvote: no lynch
Vote: moreno

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

LOL. OK, spurgeon, here's a good example. If you hadn't just unvoted moreno, radish would have hammered him just now, which is to say his vote combined with the other votes would have caused moreno to be lynched.

At that point, it is too late to cancel the lynch, there is no unvoting after hammer, and night will happen whenever the mod feels like ending the day. So if moreno started posting and you wanted him to not be lynched it would be too late.

Personally, I feel he's had enough chances. But you should be aware of the consequences now.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Also guys, bold your votes/unvotes. They are supposed to be bolded and technically (depending on the mod) spurge's unvote and radish's unvote and vote might not be considered valid.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

tagged for if I have free time this weekend and need something to read on the toilet.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Rad Voting for Moreno made me suspicious of him. It looks like, he looks forward going into night time. Reading his post he thought that he had the hammer vote. This is getting interesting.

Also Rad insistent for not voting because he is scared of a mislynch but when there's an oppurtunity to lynch a guy here he is voting. Very contradicting I might say and looks scummy to say the least.

Unvote: Baalz

Vote: Rad

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Rad Voting for Moreno made me suspicious of him. It looks like, he looks forward going into night time. Reading his post he thought that he had the hammer vote. This is getting interesting.

Also Rad insistent for not voting because he is scared of a mislynch but when there's an oppurtunity to lynch a guy here he is voting. Very contradicting I might say and looks scummy to say the least.

Unvote: Baalz

Vote: Rad

I just want something to happen- I'm not convinced that moreno is Mafia, but this is ridiculous. I'm normally one to completely reject any day 1 lynch unless there is almost undenyable proof, but waiting this long for ANYTHING to happen has just driven me insane. Everyone is playing so safe that it's making me go mad- everyone lynch me if you like, because at least we'd get to see an interesting flavour of something.. I don't care what happens, just end the day already :(

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

"Moreno today that it'll give us lots of
information tomorrow no matter what the outcome."

This makes it sound like you don't know what's goong on with me.

And then:
"I just want something to happen- I'm not convinced that moreno is Mafia, but this is ridiculous. I'm normally one to completely reject any day 1 lynch unless
there is almost undenyable proof, but waiting this long for ANYTHING to
happen has just driven me insane. Everyone is playing so safe that it's making
me go mad- everyone lynch me if you like, because at least we'd get to see an
interesting flavour of something.. I don't care what happens, just end the day
already :( "

Looks like you just want to lynch for the hell of it.

morenoingrato said:
"Moreno today that it'll give us lots of
information tomorrow no matter what the outcome."

This makes it sound like you don't know what's goong on with me.

And then:
"I just want something to happen- I'm not convinced that moreno is Mafia, but this is ridiculous. I'm normally one to completely reject any day 1 lynch unless
there is almost undenyable proof, but waiting this long for ANYTHING to
happen has just driven me insane. Everyone is playing so safe that it's making
me go mad- everyone lynch me if you like, because at least we'd get to see an
interesting flavour of something.. I don't care what happens, just end the day
already :( "

Looks like you just want to lynch for the hell of it.

Yeah, nice deduction- I tried to make it clear that those were my exact intentions with your lynch- not that it's going to happen, since I've calmed down a little now.

unvote: moreno

vote: no lynch

Watch me on YouTube!

Noctis, please unvote radish.

Linkzmax said:
Noctis, please unvote radish.

why?