By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

spurgeonryan said:
I figured you have been looking in, and I am glad you have stopped by and told us something. I was hoping that you had not just given up especially after some backed off of you.

I will still have to see how everyone else reacts to what you just said. You have not been the only one not posting. I wonder if there have just been too many mafia games all at once, and people are getting tired of them. Even theprof has been posting from his phone. Radish is no where to be found. MG quit, Baalzamon is too busy.

Like I said , happy you came in to defend your self some more. I think coming back will show people that you could very well be town. Mafia scum would just give up after all of this.

But we will see what linkz and the other big players think about what you said.

You forgot me^^ I am pretty much inactive since I am waiting for Baalz opinion on things... he may bring a fresh view to the game. Also I am quite happy that moreno posted again, he should keep it coming and should not sound like he already has given up...

Around the Network

Votals

Votes for:

Wonktonodi: Linkzmax
radishhead: theprof00, Final-Fan
theprof00: radishhead,  morenoingrato 
morenoingrato: Stefl1504, Linkzmax, Stefl1504, theProf00, Final-Fan, Wonktonodi, spurgeonryan
Final-Fan: Wonktonodi
NoCtiS_NoX: spurgeonryan ,
MetalGear_94: NoCtiS_NoX, theprof00

Non-voters: Baalzamon, morenoingrato

Player L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Testing chamber time
Wonktonodi            
radishhead

theprof00

morenoingrato Linkzmax  Stefl1504  Final-Fan  Wonktonodi  spurgeonryan  
No Lynch radishhead          
Final-Fan

NoCtiS_NoX

Baalzamon NoCtiS_NoX  theprof00        

Chronology:

Linkzmax                 votes for           Wonktonodi
Linkzmax                 unvotes             Wonktonodi
theprof00                votes for           radishhead
radishhead              votes for           theprof00
Final-Fan                  votes for           radishhead
radishhead              unvotes             theprof00
theprof00                unvotes             radishhead
Stefl1504                 votes for           morenoingrato
morenoingrato      votes for           theprof00
Linkzmax                 votes for           morenoingrato
Final-Fan                  unvotes             radishhead
radishhead              votes for           No Lynch
Stefl1504                 unvotes             morenoingrato
Wonktonodi            votes for           Final-Fan
Stefl1504                 votes for           morenoingrato
theprof00                votes for           morenoingrato
morenoingrato       unvotes            theprof00
Final-Fan                  votes for           morenoingrato
theprof00                unvotes             morenoingrato
spurgeonryan         votes for           NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX            votes for           MetalGear_94
spurgeonryan         unvotes             NoCtiS_NoX
Wonktonodi            votes for           morenoingrato
theprof00                votes for           MetalGear_94 (Baalzamon)
spurgeonryan         votes for           morenoingrato

Signature goes here!

ah yes, i forgot.
unvote: MG/Baal

Baal, I'd like to hammer, but I'd also like to know what you think about what's going on here. We asked for a replacement in order to get some idea of what MG was doing, but it seems like you're also busy.

Perhaps we should just end the day...it's a slow news day on vgc as well so I'd like to see something happen.

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
ah yes, i forgot.
unvote: MG/Baal

Baal, I'd like to hammer, but I'd also like to know what you think about what's going on here. We asked for a replacement in order to get some idea of what MG was doing, but it seems like you're also busy.

Perhaps we should just end the day...it's a slow news day on vgc as well so I'd like to see something happen.

You want to push into the night without lynching anyone? Just to get some action going you would rush the day. Sounds like something I was chided (is that the right word?)(is that even a word) for when I first started.

No need to rush into things, your rush in to things and you get sloppy. That is what my girlfriend always says.

Since you did not reply, what did you think about Morenoingratos recent post? Does he need to say more, or are you fine with him now?

It's better than nothing but I'm still sensing some resignation. I mean, I wonder if he's even read the thread yet as he said he would.

Damn, spurgeon is turning into a freaking cheerleader squad for morenoingrato. Which makes it odd that he hasn't unvoted now that moreno might actually start posting again.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

... Well, I certainly understand not voting for a time limit. I am just unclear on why you would be so indifferent to prof's suggestion of himself hammering moreno if you were so excited about him (supposedly) coming back to the game.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Spurgeon may be unclear as to how the rules work.

Spurge I meant hammering moreno, not "moving into night without a lynch"

spurgeonryan said:
What do you mean profs suggestions of him hammering moreno? Did I miss a role claim somewhere?

Iwas not excited to get moreno back here, but I did want to give him a chance. Just like MG's character got when thee mod tracked down baalzamon.

He's at hammer right now.

When I wrote that I was getting antsy, it was actually after I had typed up a hammer vote. I had stayed my ennui and looked to others for help deciding what to do. Had I done that, you would not be giving him a chance. That is what it means for someone to be at hammer. At any time, someone could just pop in and lynch them.

I'm not asking you to remove your vote, but I don't see how you're giving him a chance by having your vote on him.

Hammer vote is like a judges hammer.
The hammer is when enough votes have been reach for something to be decided. In this case, moreno reaches a majority of the votes at 6 votes. Thereby, the decision is sealed, or hammered if you will, and the action takes place.

Finally, when hammer occurs, the day ends and we move to twilight which is talking after the lynch up until mod says "shut the fuck up, it's night time now".

So then your decision was to remove the vote?

OK. Baal, this is up to you. I want some input within the next few hours, because I'd like to end the day.