By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

== http://www.paybuybuy.com ==== Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35 Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33 UGG 5816-5825 $49 jordan air max oakland raiders $30–39; Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $18; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g gucci chanel) $30 T-shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $14 EDhardy gucci BAPE cap $14 jerseeys(NFL NBA NHL MLB )$22 wallets (LV D&G CHANEL GUCCI COACH)$14 belts (gucci lv boss ck fendi D&G)$14 watch (Armani Breguet Breitling casio)$83 Over-Ear Headphones $111 In-Ear Speakers$44 FREE sHIPPING,ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT AND CREDIT CARDS DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR TO DOOR. == http://www.paybuybuy.com ==== ____088880____0____0____088880 __088888880___00___00__088888880 _088888888880__0__ 0__088888888880 _088888888880___00___088888888880 __088888888880______088888888880 __0888888888880_00_0888888888880 _____0888888880_00_0888888880 ____08888888880_00_0888888880 __0888888888880_00_0888888888880 _08888888888880_00_08888888888880 __0888888888880_00_0888888888880 ____08888888880____08888888880 ______08888880______08888880 ________0880__________0880 _________00____________00

Around the Network

I think that his claim of homeless test subject is possible. I don't think with how familiar he is with portal he would fakeclaim a human that isn't named. With all the cores there are in the game claiming machine would be safer. Even claiming other would be safer.

I have tried to look as his contradictions of opinions between discussing scum possibilities and then not wanting to even category claim as a scum and as town.

As scum I guess if his name is accurate he could hope to get someone who is named lynched down the line, or maybe find possible power roles although if the town had consensus on roles that would be power or scum I doubt people would come forward at all latter. Then why such a strong flip? Did his opinion flip based on your earlier assertion and he just want to follow along? So if he was thinking it wold be the popular option Then why wait until the end to come forward? because he wasn't a named character? It's not like homeless test subject screams scum.

As town I see him trying to come up with a way to potentially catch scum. I see him then reading your post about the role discussion and then realizing that maybe even the character type might be too much and thus not wanting it.

Since then his run down with prof they both made some bad points. I can easily see a person having a theory on a bad foundation and arguing it to be true, I have done it before especially with prof. I can more easily see him a a townie with an odd roll getting flustered with his theories than as a scum.

However.

I was hoping he would either make some of these points I made, or at least start being useful as a townie. Since I have made some points that could be his defense now I won't really believe him if he says it's the case. He has had more than enough time to make a case for himself and or against someone else. He has instead decided to lurk.

Unvote

Vote: Morenoingato

Wonktonodi said:
I think that his claim of homeless test subject is possible. I don't think with how familiar he is with portal he would fakeclaim a human that isn't named. With all the cores there are in the game claiming machine would be safer. Even claiming other would be safer.

I have tried to look as his contradictions of opinions between discussing scum possibilities and then not wanting to even category claim as a scum and as town.

As scum I guess if his name is accurate he could hope to get someone who is named lynched down the line, or maybe find possible power roles although if the town had consensus on roles that would be power or scum I doubt people would come forward at all latter. Then why such a strong flip? Did his opinion flip based on your earlier assertion and he just want to follow along? So if he was thinking it wold be the popular option Then why wait until the end to come forward? because he wasn't a named character? It's not like homeless test subject screams scum.

As town I see him trying to come up with a way to potentially catch scum. I see him then reading your post about the role discussion and then realizing that maybe even the character type might be too much and thus not wanting it.

Since then his run down with prof they both made some bad points. I can easily see a person having a theory on a bad foundation and arguing it to be true, I have done it before especially with prof. I can more easily see him a a townie with an odd roll getting flustered with his theories than as a scum.

However.

I was hoping he would either make some of these points I made, or at least start being useful as a townie. Since I have made some points that could be his defense now I won't really believe him if he says it's the case. He has had more than enough time to make a case for himself and or against someone else. He has instead decided to lurk.

Unvote

Vote: Morenoingato

Not sure I understand why you're voting for moreno here, despite how much argument you put up for him during the day, and despite some good reasoning as to his credibility now.

I've been doing some thinking about moreno and there's been some unanswerable, well, semi-unanswerable questions that have arisen. First:

Why did he claim to be a human? He was the very last person to claim. He must know the setup of portal and know that there's only 4 human characters. Waiting until the end gives the impression that he was waiting until the very end to see what everyone else had claimed. Given this motive, why draw attention to himself by claiming to be a fifth human? He thought he could get away with it? Wasn't paying attention? Laziness? And then why claim to be unnamed?

I can only imagine that the reason is because he is vanilla, and from his point of view, unnamed would logically mean vanilla, and given that most games are vanilla with a few roles, then there should have been at least one other unnamed. I don't think this is the case, though, it's likely that named characters are vanilla as well.

Given the input from everyone so far, I don't think there are any "unnamed" machines out there either.

Conversely, being who he says he is, is not evidence that he isn't mafia and he could potentially be a vanilla mafia thinking that there would be other vanilla unnamed townies.

In conclusion though, I think moreno may be a vanilla townie. I've been thinking about what to do with him, and honestly, I'd like to see him get some more experience. I'm thinking that a better vote may be for MG.

Final-Fan  unsure leaning scum

Linkzmax  unsure leaning scum

MetalGear_94  no idea

morenoingrato  no idea

Noctis_nox  leaning town

theProf00          
Radishhead  leaning town

spurgeonryan
 leaning town

stefl1504  strong town read

wonktonodi

Wonk: no idea

So, between the 4 i'd be willing to lynch:

wonk, ff, linkz, mg, (barring moreno for now)

The first three are major contributors, so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who is scum through dialogue.
I think MG is the most attractive lynch, imo.

vote: MG

@spurge
wtf man, are you playing the noob card or something?
If there is no time limit, day doesn't end unless we lynch, vote no lynch, or vote time limit.

That game you are referring to, the game was designed to have the cop do what we vote. Discussing who the cop should visit is a very bad idea unless the game was tailored around that.

This game will drag if we can't have a hammer vote or if we can't have all the players here to vote because of one inactive player and with no time limit as well.

I want the mod to decide.

Around the Network

MG is hurting town the most with no discussion, and will continue to hurt the town until he's gone.
Moreno has hurt the town, but at least he's already a solid lead on a future lynch, and really incapable of hurting any more.

Basically, leaving MG alive is a loose end, whereas Moreno could always be cleared somehow.
I know, I know, MG could be cleared too. But then what? He continues to not participate, and then, having not contributed or participated at all, makes a rash uninformed vote that could cost us dearly.

Do you see what I'm saying?

I'm eager to see what moreno is, and maybe he IS the best lynch, but I still feel like MG is just as bad, if not worse.

Let's see what mod says about this:
Mod, can we get a replacement for MG? Baalz, maybe?

spurgeonryan said:
That is what I was asking. Wtf back at you. I know most of what you said. But no one was voting time limit. There is no evidence against MG, and no one wants to make a group vote on anyone else. So why not do the time limit?

As for the investigation, I thought it was done in Stefls game.

Do the time limit then the Cop can do his investigation and we can start figuring some stuff out. Right now we are all just puttering around.

Actually issueing a time limit now only would proof that hasty decisions are easy to make and give cover to scum for a rushed vote on someone or we end up in a no lynch because of the unknown time-limit ending/draw scenario - so I am against a time limit when it looks like we are near a conclusion for today...

I am with prof on replacing MG... it is likely there is one player out there that has time on his hands...

If noname wants to play lets' et him. Otherwise, I'm sure Baal wants to play.

I think it's definitely acceptable to replace a player on day 1

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

It has come to my attention that one of my test subjects might have been more severly affected by the Wall Vs. Head experiment than I previously thought. I've proded the subject named MetalGear_94 and if he fails to give an appropriate response in a timely manner, I will scrape the bottom of Alive Test Subject Barrel to find a replacement. This is not a figure of speech, I really do store test subjects in a barrel.

Signature goes here!