By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

Excuse me for my rudeness: are you here to play or observe?

I thought I'd made some valid contributions :(

I'm talking about waiting for bodies and other night actions. If you don't like the moreno lynch, fine. Find someone else or make something happen.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:

So you aren't convinced he's town either? If you had to rank everyone, where would he fall in terms of towniness?(or scuminess if you'd rather work that way)

I don't think the timeframe was very short at all, but no matter. You have ideas as to possible explanations?

I have aleady ranked 4 people this game. Since I don't count my FOS on you. That should give you some idea.

It's still in day one and there wasn't that much time between his various mistakes.

I do and I nearly posted it but instead just saved the text of that post for what should be obvious reasons.

I know your suspects and I'm not interested in a complete list. I want to know the opposite here, how good do you feel about moreno.

The first two posts were fairly close. The unnamed revelation and claim came days later.

Good, I hope you will share it at some point then.

Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
Sure there is a point. I want to see what his answer is. I do not know Prof as well as you guys. Hardly knew him until I started playing mafia. Same with most in this thread actually. Other than a few members. I have seen a lot of analyzing from him, now I would like to see his stance. I already know he is willing to sacrifice a fellow towny for the good of the team, and that he is a great player. Now I want to learn more.

Why is wonktonodi so adamant about making sure you guys knew what I was saying? Is he trying to promote chaos on the first day? Or is there another reason.

How do you know he is willing to sacrifice a fellow towny? Who is this towny you're speaking of?

I'm not sure why that is. He's okay with letting moreno defend himself, but is reaching for you. Not sure how that promote's chaos though, can you explain that?

There is a big difference between reading the same post differently then pointing that out and putting up a defence for someones contraditions.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:

So the goal was just to push a small notion into everyone's mind? Yeah that makes me feel much better

you mean like when you asked why you feel like you are being used by prof?

You mean like after I already said prof was one of my main suspects?

spurgeonryan said:
I am talking about what I have leans about theprof and what I am still learning. I learner that he would sacrifice a fellow towny from my first game when I was sacrifices d for the good of the team. I am not thinking about past games, just giving an example of what I have learned.

Okay, I wasn't sure if you were talking about this game with radish.(though he is still yet "confirmed" town)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

I'm talking about waiting for bodies and other night actions. If you don't like the moreno lynch, fine. Find someone else or make something happen.

What's wrong with a no-lynch? It's like you're trying to force us into a mislynch today :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:

So you aren't convinced he's town either? If you had to rank everyone, where would he fall in terms of towniness?(or scuminess if you'd rather work that way)

I don't think the timeframe was very short at all, but no matter. You have ideas as to possible explanations?

I have aleady ranked 4 people this game. Since I don't count my FOS on you. That should give you some idea.

It's still in day one and there wasn't that much time between his various mistakes.

I do and I nearly posted it but instead just saved the text of that post for what should be obvious reasons.

I know your suspects and I'm not interested in a complete list. I want to know the opposite here, how good do you feel about moreno.

The first two posts were fairly close. The unnamed revelation and claim came days later.

Good, I hope you will share it at some point then.

I feel good enough about him that I didn't Vote for him, HOS him or FOS him.

Mafia games can last for weeks or over a month. So when you make as many mistakes he has made in a few real life days it's too short a time.

I do plan on sharing at some point.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
Sure there is a point. I want to see what his answer is. I do not know Prof as well as you guys. Hardly knew him until I started playing mafia. Same with most in this thread actually. Other than a few members. I have seen a lot of analyzing from him, now I would like to see his stance. I already know he is willing to sacrifice a fellow towny for the good of the team, and that he is a great player. Now I want to learn more.

Why is wonktonodi so adamant about making sure you guys knew what I was saying? Is he trying to promote chaos on the first day? Or is there another reason.

How do you know he is willing to sacrifice a fellow towny? Who is this towny you're speaking of?

I'm not sure why that is. He's okay with letting moreno defend himself, but is reaching for you. Not sure how that promote's chaos though, can you explain that?

There is a big difference between reading the same post differently then pointing that out and putting up a defence for someones contraditions.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4444745 This is pointing out a difference in comprehension.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4444760 This is defending a contradiction. You made up a reason for spurge.

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:

What's wrong with a no-lynch? It's like you're trying to force us into a mislynch today :S

Why must we have this argument every single game...

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

reread bold. IF you know who I am voting for would cause a mislynch would you please be co kind as to tell me who would be a prober lynch then? Thanks