By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Linkzmax said:
"Oh and"! That's my line... Anyway, the traps not being your style was exactly my point about you playing differently. You explained it by saying you've played some great games. I'm taking your word for it given I could "just" look back and check it out. Why are you still hung up on that of all things?

Because I want to get a better read on you so I try to analyse how exactly this point is the carrier of your suspiciousness of me... because ussualy you are much more inclined to believe I am town no matter how stupid I act and when I actually try to benefit town you grow suspicious of me... It just feels that you are behaving differently towards me... *look of scepticism*

Around the Network

Your setting traps not fitting with my memory of you is barely a note. If you think that's all I have then you haven't read my posts. Granted I haven't laid out every point I could make against you, but I explained that.

I can only recall one game where you were being stupid as town, not that I think you're being stupid here either. I think you are being a bit clever, but not benefiting town. As scum I usually have you pegged.

Linkz seems no different than normal to me, but I've never been that good at spotting subtle changes in playstyle

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
Your setting traps not fitting with my memory of you is barely a note. If you think that's all I have then you haven't read my posts. Granted I haven't laid out every point I could make against you, but I explained that.

I can only recall one game where you were being stupid as town, not that I think you're being stupid here either. I think you are being a bit clever, but not benefiting town. As scum I usually have you pegged.

Now thats flattery and I don't like it ;P and no I have read your post (you even said that there is on thing you don't remember but did not want to point out either way ;P), it's just the emphasis (maybe I am imaginating?) on the whole - he plays clever, therefore scum - i don't like ;P

Well, additionally to the fact that you pointed out that much facts discomforting you without ever placing a vote, when the vote clearly wouldn't be misplaced according to you...

radishhead said:
Linkz seems no different than normal to me, but I've never been that good at spotting subtle changes in playstyle

He is playing like normal, I just don't like his change of attitude towards me ;P

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Now thats flattery and I don't like it ;P and no I have read your post (you even said that there is on thing you don't remember but did not want to point out either way ;P), it's just the emphasis (maybe I am imaginating?) on the whole - he plays clever, therefore scum - i don't like ;P

Well, additionally to the fact that you pointed out that much facts discomforting you without ever placing a vote, when the vote clearly wouldn't be misplaced according to you...

I also said I remember it now. And in the very post in which you're refering to my forgetting the 3rd point, I said I was going to vote you. moreno has replaced you as my #1 suspect. Also, the fact that nobody else is chiming in about you is making me doubt myself.

Wonktonodi said:

1. Isn't him saying always part of his ususally posting style?  How does not adressing something make him overly defensive?

Come on now. >_> That was not what I meant by his usual posting stlye. 

He avoided the topic and said unneccessary stuff.

2. Then why not adress it now. Why did you focus on spurge and his "lack" of posting instead of the others?

Like I said it was only an observation. If he repsond fine, if not it's fine aswell. 

but since you want my thoughts about it ok.

a. This is not his usual posting stlye (IMO) leads me to think, he has a great responsibity ( mafia ) and he doesn't want to jeopardize his buddy/ies by posting a lot and say something that will make him look like a scum. Also, The way he responds to me and he thinks I am town made him more suspicious.

b. I also think it was because of his recent banned. 

c. His usual posting stlye lynch him last round so He might be changing it.

Those 3 were running through my head when I posted that. Might as well post what I observed that he is "awfully quiet" at that time. That's what I think.

3. I do agree he could have or at leaste made a better case why not to have people answer my question. Why did you only say fishy and leave it at that?

Didn't I posted also that he refuses to claim??? 

4. IF people don't resspond to things you want them to respond to hound them. Also you aren't adressing that you aren't participating much or interacting with many players. 

I haven't played Portal  so I don't have anything substantial to add to Moreno situation ATM.

A question for the MOD do we have a time limit? I am sorry if I missed it on the OP or the whole thread.

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

I also said I remember it now. And in the very post in which you're refering to my forgetting the 3rd point, I said I was going to vote you. moreno has replaced you as my #1 suspect. Also, the fact that nobody else is chiming in about you is making me doubt myself.

Well yeah, an announcement is not a vote (also you said you were ready to vote for me and not announced a future vote)... and the thing with nobody chiming in is probably because... I don't know... Me being the only one spamposting in here, Radish having fears of making a mistake and fucking up his play ;P, spurge being a bit frightened since he is still a "new" player, moreno being in a tight position and fearing that when he tries to distract anyone he makes himself more suspicious... and so on ;P I honestly forgot about you remembering what the third point was...

What has changed since the post where you said I am no. on your list which was ~12 hours ago?

NoCtiS_NoX said:

A question for the MOD do we have a time limit? I am sorry if I missed it on the OP or the whole thread.

No time limits set so far.

Stefl1504 said:

What has changed since the post where you said I am no. one your list which was ~12 hours ago?

EBWOP