By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Wildcard Round 1

10 Euphoria
9 BHR
8 CGI
7 Highway
6 Khuutra
5 Mugen
4 Selnor
3 Superchunk
2 Dark requiem
1 pezus

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
10p Hatmoza (You know what you have to do now)

Dress up like a man and show up on your front doorstep?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

10p Pezus
9p CGI-Quality
8p Spurgeonryan
7p M.U.G.E.N
6p Nsanity
5p Michael-5
4p Euphoria
3p VGKing
2p Amp316
1p Hatmoza

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

10p) M.U.G.E.N
9p) spurgeonryan
8p) Pezus
7p) CGI-Quality
6p) Basilzero
5p) Euphoria
4p) Andrespetmonkey
3p) Euphoria
2p) Osamanobama
1p) Aldro

You gave 5 and 3 for Euphoria, unless you change your vote I can't include it.

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
10p Hatmoza (You know what you have to do now)

Dress up like a man and show up on your front doorstep?

hatmoza on 05 January 2012

oh wow! I wish I was notified!
Anyways, I'll blow anyone who awards me 5 points.

So the 10 points I gave you should make you my bitch.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

I don’t have it in me to write a paragraph for every user at this time. So short reasons it is!

10p Amp316 – The user who should have gone through instead of me. I write one big Skyrim review and I’m winded, while he writes weekly Bond reviews of equal or greater quality.

9p highwaystar101 – Maybe I’m just overjoyed by his return, but I find just about everything he posts teaches me something or completely parallels what I want to say, but can’t put to words as concisely and effectively. Nevertheless, I’m probably just a smidge on his radar.

8p Khuutra – I often confuse Kantor and Khuutra as they’re both great posters that contribute loads to the site and they both love ME2. Khuutra is an extremely intelligent individual (if you exclude his enjoyment of ME2) and I love how he compresses disappointment from the community until he finds the perfect opportunity to become relentless in wreaking havoc and obliterating nauseating discussions.

7p – VXIII - I gotta cut back on the description length (That’s what she said!)… A fun guy who does a lot for this site’s DB. 

6p – Euphoria – Just an all-around great guy. He’s nice, level-headed, a great poster and he loves games.

5p  Rocketpig – Another returning legend. I’m glad to have his intelligent posting back on the boards in any capacity and the reason he’s this low is because he hasn’t posted more.

4p  CGI-Quality – The model PlayStation fan in my eyes. He loves PS but furthermore, he loves the industry. He shows a tilt towards Sony without much (if any) arrogance or condescension.

For the sake of saving time so I can go watch TV and read I’ll lump the last 3 together. They all share similar reasons for being on the list. Since their respective rounds I’ve gotten to know these last 3 picks a little better and am liking what I’ve seen. They’re all open-minded, reasonable, and fun guys. Ordering them (and picking them out of the 10 or so others I’d have liked to include on this list) was no simple task but I feel good about these 3 users getting some more recognition around here.

3p  Sethnintendo 
2p
SmokedHostage
1p
superchunk

Did the stuff with VXIII all start with me? XD

Couple or so hours to go

No more votes, waiting for lock

I'll lock it before anyone else can. Bam.