By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If there could be one thing

It is official. And Uncharted works great with it and many games have been patched to add rumble support. There are a few that haven't yet, but they have been mostly focusing on issues like server performance (COD4, on both ps3 and 360) and other game breaking bugs.

I'd expect all the games from now on to have rumble support.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

The factors I want in a PS3 -

FULL BC / lower price point - $299 / more 1st party games and exclusives (SOCOM, Shadows of Colossus, God of War, The Getaway, Wipeout, Twisted Metal) / Rumble / and interactive Web features with Blu Ray like I have with HD DVD

Estimated time this will all happen? 2010.

Madskillz, if that were all to happen today, then you'd rush out and pick one up then? I think as far as the price, it should be down to $300 by late this year or early 09. And BC, well, I still am thinking that they will finally have a good software emulation for those games that they will play on all of the consoles.

And Profile 1.1 did offer alot of neat new features for Blu-Ray's that are pretty cool to see. :) It will just continue to get better.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

If my evil fiance didn't think it was a waste of money to own every console, I'd buy one today! However, when MGS4 comes out, no amount of Level 3 Nag or +2 Vagina Block (her special techniques/ attacks) is gonna come between me and Solid Snake.

Gee, other version of me.  You are so vulgar!!

Around the Network

They could drop the blu-ray, halving the cost and maybe I would get one. But screw sony, I'm not gonna give them money for something I dont want or need, just so they can win a format war. I just want a game consoles for games, I dont buy them for anything else.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

I'd want it to not have a small uncomfortable controller, and cost about 250$.

d21lewis said:
If my evil fiance didn't think it was a waste of money to own every console, I'd buy one today! However, when MGS4 comes out, no amount of Level 3 Nag or +2 Vagina Block (her special techniques/ attacks) is gonna come between me and Solid Snake.

Hehe good for you, hold in there. By the way I already have a ps3 however when it gets cheaper I wil probably buy another one especially if I can get my hands on one that's bundled with games and has BC. Reason is my 40gig model doesn't support it and heck its worth geting another ps3 for being an outstanding bluray player alone.

LBP
Valkrie of the Battlefield
Me having already owned played through a majority of the Wii games I want... and a few PS2 games i want out.

or

A really sweet limited deal on a PS3 with BC.

Really it's just a matter of me not seeing it worth it economically until I can't get equal entertainment for cheaper, or to pounce on some deal.

LBP, FFXIII and White Knight Story, GAWRAWRrwarRR, so hard to only pick one.. >_

PSN: TrbSvns.