By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

third world cliche,what you on about ,i just thought sao paulo had a 18m population which would mean some serious crime bosses

So just because a city is big it means you are prone to found some big mafia boss, Godfather style?

yeah,there is a pyramid in everything,i doubt there is a major city in the world without a crime boss that rules them all,maybe i watch too many movies though

Yeah maybe haha I wouldn't be able to tell for sure anyways. I get your point now: Sao Paulo being the largest city were a GP occurs. But we are straying too much off topic here. Let's go back to the prospects of rain and so on...

yes,funnily enough we have just had a Michael Palin travel/doco 4 parter BBC TV show on Brasil not that it makes us experts or anything but a good and gentle watch,Brasil is an amazing place to us,we obviously have a bit of a bad rep so it goes unnoticed how we actually love and admire places around the world

practice at 13:00 and qualy at 16:00 for us

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Correction:

1: Webber
2: Button
3: Vettel

Pole is not the lucky number here, but we'll see, recent history tells us Button should win from p2. :P

I wantz at least 5 points :D

1 - Button
2 - Hamilton
3 - Massa

I predict:

1) Hamilton
2) Button
3) Hulkenberg
DNF Grosjean

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Alonso

DNF: Button

Around the Network

I really hope it rains. That's what been missing this year. Out of the 19 races so far this year I can only recall one..maybe two wet races.

I would love Hamilton to go out in style. Not always one of my favourite drivers but I have warmed to him over the last few weeks. Maybe because he took those two retirements when comfortably leading so well.

At the same time I want Alonso to win the WDC.
So ideally, Hamilton wins, Alonso on the podium and Vettel retires.

Nothing against Vettel but he is young with plenty of time to clean up more titles.

justinian said:
I really hope it rains. That's what been missing this year. Out of the 19 races so far this year I can only recall one..maybe two wet races.

I would love Hamilton to go out in style. Not always one of my favourite drivers but I have warmed to him over the last few weeks. Maybe because he took those two retirements when comfortably leading so well.

Nothing against Vettel but he is young with plenty of time to clean up more titles.

So you will be glad. The sky has turned grey and everything points there will be rain by the time race starts tomorrow.  I live in São Paulo.

zumnupy10 said:
justinian said:

So you will be glad. The sky has turned grey and everything points there will be rain by the time race starts tomorrow.  I live in São Paulo.

That's great. Can you see any of the race fom where you live? I notice some tall flats (apartments) around the circuit. I was thinking it would be cool to own one of those.

I love Interlagos because the race is so unpredictable due to very localised weather.  Like Spa in Belgium and Hockenheim in Germany.

Tricky stuff here, I'll say:

1. Alonso
2. Massa
3. Hamilton

DNF- Vettel (but taken so Di Resta)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

justinian said:
zumnupy10 said:
justinian said:

That's great. Can you see any of the race fom where you live? I notice some tall flats (apartments) around the circuit. I was thinking it would be cool to own one of those.

I love Interlagos because the race is so unpredictable due to very localised weather.  Like Spa in Belgium and Hockenheim in Germany.

Actually the people who live in those buildings have a great view of the circuit.  They can watch the race for free due to this proximity. 

The  owners make money renting their apartments on the day of the race.  I don't know how it works on other countries, but F1 tickets aren't for everyone because of their super high prices.