By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Damn, you took the 1000th post!

Anyway, I think you should add a poll to see who people think will win the Championship. I'm 70% Vettel ATM.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Damn, you took the 1000th post!

Anyway, I think you should add a poll to see who people think will win the Championship. I'm 70% Vettel ATM.

He's almost guaranteed to win the title unless he has an alternator failure.

yay,it made the 1000 posts,i was hoping it would kick me off a splicer or something no such luck,there is only about 10 of us for a poll,you'd have to be crazy or a seer to bet against red bull and vettel

so i missed most of it today saw a bit this morning vettel and hamilton quickest they reall are the two fastest now,alonso jsut doean't have the car

are there riiots in sau paulo then,qualy at 16:00 2moro for us over this side of the pond

Above & Beyond

justinian said:
Seems to be a lot of violence in Sao Paulo at the moment, as police clean up the gangs.
Not sure where Interlagos is in relevance to the battleground but heard some drivers has voiced concerns over safety.

It's not exactly that... more like criminals randomly shooting up cops and anyone who's with them when they are going out during the night, while not in service.

Just so you can compare Sao Paulo's murder rate is lower than Dallas at the moment.

haxxiy said:
justinian said:
Seems to be a lot of violence in Sao Paulo at the moment, as police clean up the gangs.
Not sure where Interlagos is in relevance to the battleground but heard some drivers has voiced concerns over safety.

It's not exactly that... more like criminals randomly shooting up cops and anyone who's with them when they are going out during the night. 

Just so you can compare Sao Paulo's murder rate is lower than Dallas at the moment.

sao paulo is bloody huge isn't it,the organised crime boss in sau paulo must be one big scary dude

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:
justinian said:

It's not exactly that... more like criminals randomly shooting up cops and anyone who's with them when they are going out during the night. 

sao paulo is bloody huge isn't it,the organised crime boss in sau paulo must be one big scary dude

Nope it isn't. Throw the third world city cliche out of the window, OK? It was once but now it's a shadow of it's former self. And the criminals know the instant the police decides to act it's over for them... their continued existence now it's based on policial  bribery and acting in the shadows. 

DNF: Vettel... there I said it

kowenicki said:
AS its the last race.... predictions allowed up to red lights out?

well 20mins before as i'll watch it on the BBC

Above & Beyond

haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:
justinian said:

Nope it isn't. Throw the third world city cliche out of the window, OK? It was once but now it's a shadow of it's former self. And the criminals know the instant the police decides to act it's over for them... their continued existence now it's based on policial  bribery and acting in the shadows. 

third world cliche,what you on about ,i just thought sao paulo had a 18m population which would mean some serious crime bosses

Above & Beyond

I will miss this race... oh god I live here and I can't go to Interlagos because I'm going to the Alan Jackson's show in another city (Americana).