By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

damn horrible start for kimi,come on son

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Conegamer said:
I'm not at all happy with Ferrari for deliberately giving Massa a penalty to boost Alonso up the grid. I mean; I see their point, but that's a bit far.

really what happened i have just joined

They opened Massa's gearbox to give him a penalty right off the bat.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

haha,classic

there seems to be great parts of the track with no stands anywhere,some pretty good corners in this track

Above & Beyond

go kimi,he is such a great driver alonso next

Above & Beyond

Lame strategy from Ferarri.

Also ugh, fuck you Red Bull, same shit again. -.-

Around the Network

strange pit from kimi,its like they were letting ferrari past and costing me,damn

yeah webber,kers again,he is one unlucky driver unless they put it all in vettels car

Above & Beyond

great driving from hamilton and vettel,took hamilton ages to get past

onyl brendude took hamilton and he seems faster,kimi has gone for me,looks like jonop has alonso for third

button and massa having a good race

Above & Beyond

I love this track.

justinian said:
I love this track.

Yep, my friend has been at the races since Friday.  He showed me a few videos he captured on his phone.  He is at the turn right before the longest straightaway.  So they come into the turn hauling a little ass (from a small straightaway) and just get on it after the turn.

good track and crowd,should evolve into a good yearly even down in Austin

nice drive from hamilton seems a shame he is leaving,all seems pointless really this win with him moving on

Above & Beyond