By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Sorry chief, forgot I already picked.

Around the Network

Vettel has this one easily... better go back to my original prediction.

1 - Vettel
2 - Webber
3 - Alonso

DNF - Grosjean

Proclus said:

seeing as haxxiy is changing his and he gets angry and storms off if you don't let him,you can change too seeing as you are fighting for postion in the table,it's only fair and i am a fair man,it's up to you

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Proclus said:

seeing as haxxiy is changing his and he gets angry and storms off if you don't let him,you can change too seeing as you are fighting for postion in the table,it's only fair and i am a fair man,it's up to you

Nah, that's alright, I'm happy with kobi, even though I do believe Lewis might have another DNF, Button proved yet once more that their car is a reliability disaster. -.- Predics: 1: Vettel, 2: Webber, 3: Raikonnen. Could be be exciting race with this track.

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Alonso

DNF: Perez

Around the Network
United States Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st Vettel Vettel

Vettel Vettel Vettel Hamilton
2nd Hamilton Webber

Hamilton Hamilton Webber Alonso
3rd Raikkonen Raikkonen

Webber Alonso Alonso Massa
Retiree Rosberg Kobayashi

Schumacher Perez Grosjean Karthikeyan
Score              

you can post right up until the start as i will be online not on the BBC

i think i'll go for raikkonen third to hope to be different and get a few extra points,i missed most of the qualy but the track looks good,glad i made it back for the race

Above & Beyond

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton

DNF: Button

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

United States Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st Vettel Vettel
Vettel Vettel Vettel Vettel Hamilton
2nd Hamilton Webber
Alonso Hamilton Hamilton Webber Alonso
3rd Raikkonen Raikkonen
Hamilton Webber Alonso Alonso Massa
Retiree Rosberg Kobayashi
Button Schumacher Perez Grosjean Karthikeyan
Score              

only rainbow left but i guess he is not around,still won't close until the race 

Above & Beyond

I'm not at all happy with Ferrari for deliberately giving Massa a penalty to boost Alonso up the grid. I mean; I see their point, but that's a bit far.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I'm not at all happy with Ferrari for deliberately giving Massa a penalty to boost Alonso up the grid. I mean; I see their point, but that's a bit far.

really what happened i have just joined

Above & Beyond