Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Abu Dhabi Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st Hamilton Webber Hamilton Hamilton Hamitlon Hamilton Hamilton Hamilton
2nd Webber Hamilton Raikkonen Webber Alonso Webber Webber Webber
3rd Button Raikkonen Button Alonso Webber Alonso Alonso Alonso
Retiree Glock Button Vettel Maldonado Schumacher Kobayashi Perez Senna
Score              

haha,good job hax,still a good battle for midfield places going on

i think i'll go for ham,web and button and hope mclaren can actually sort it out for a change,should actually be quite an exciting race with vettel at the back maybe a crash with someone

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

ok closing now as going offline as can watch it on the beeb this week,enjoy

Above & Beyond

Well played Raikonnen, well played.
Stellar drive from Vettel.
Perez is a major douchebag today.
Bad luck Hamilton.

great race to watch for a change,kimi is excellent,funny post race too with coulthard

how did vettel get away with that race,amazing really so annoyed when he got past button but knew he would,no points for me,the Mclarens are rubbish hamilton just needs to move on now its all pointless for the team and they could really be midfield runners with button and perez if the car isn't really quick because they can't do it now like alonso,kimi and vettel do,abu dhabi race track is pretty amazing too

hell of a good race good stuff from the top 3

Above & Beyond

Shame about Hamilton, but a great drive from Raikkonen, he really deserved that win. The crashes were very entertaining too.

Vettel shows his true colours over the team radio once again. It's a shame he's still leading the championship, I never thought he would make it up to 3rd.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
brendude13 said:
Shame about Hamilton, but a great drive from Raikkonen, he really deserved that win. The crashes were very entertaining too.

Vettel shows his true colours over the team radio once again. It's a shame he's still leading the championship, I never thought he would make it up to 3rd.

what did he say?

Although Vettel drove very well, he was extremely lucky.  The race just fell into place for him with the retirements and especiialy the safety cars.

he didn't drive "very well", he took 9 laps to pass cars that were 3 seconds a lap slower than his and drove into a slow Senna in the process to damage his front wing, he got a ton of luck with the timing of both safety cars and with all the crashes and DNF's ahead of him, on proper overtakes alone he would have done well to get in the points...at best you can say he drove okay, but all the media hype and stuff is like they just ignored the race entirely.

OT:

great for Kimi, 8th different winner this season as well, probably my favourite of the non-Brit drivers as well, love his style. Gutted for Hamilton today, what is it with this years McLaren?

WDC is over now I expect, Alonso's best chance today to close in on Vettel again but as I said he had all the luck in the world today. unless Ferrari pull some miracle of development out the bag in the next 2 races anyway.

kowenicki said:
brendude13 said:

what did he say?

Although Vettel drove very well, he was extremely lucky.  The race just fell into place for him with the retirements and especiialy the safety cars.

When he was warming up his tyres and hit the DRS sign, he flipped his shit and possibly swore too. He has had a habit of throwing a tantrum over the radio this season. You're right, he had incredible luck this race. He's always been lucky though, he always stays out of incidents and never has any mechanical faults.

Perez is certainly showing some awful form, not a point scored since being announced to join Mclaren, and he hasn't had the balls to own up to the fact that he took out two drivers today.

Mclaren need to get their shit together, Hamilton has the pace but suffers yet another car failure, and Button just doesn't have the speed in the Mclaren.

Raikonnen, obviously a excellent driver, but he needs to lighten the hell up.

United States Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st

Hamilton
2nd  

Alonso
3rd

Massa
Retiree
Kobayashi

Kartikeyan
Score              
Championship PTS W P R GP
Jonop 310 6 4
Kowenicki 310 5 6 1 18
Zuvuyeay 305 4 5
Rainbow Yoshi 265 2 6
Haxxiy 165 1 4 1 10
Conegamer 155 1 2   16
Millenium 155
Brendude13 75   2   11

Kowen wins the week where none of us fancied vettel to get back up on the podium,2 more races to go and USA in in a couple of weeks,looking forward to the new track in texas and it is a 6pm/7pm qualy time and race time for us in the UK which is cool

we are pretty unlucky with picking people who just retire let alone reitre first,more points next year for this if we do one

Above & Beyond

Fuck, I changed my DNF away from Pic, mistake as usual. :/

So we reckon Red Bull will seal the deal on the Constructors in USA?

DNF for USA:
Kobayashi.