2nd Hamilton Vettel Hamilton Alonso Webber Webber
Webber
3rd Button Button Button Vettel Hamilton Alonso
Alonso
Retiree Hulkenberg Pic Schumacher Hamiltonn Kobayashi Massa
Vettel
Score              

closed now

Above & Beyond

great driving from mclaren 2 and alonso there at the start,redbulls away,damn i din't choose webber

Above & Beyond

That bastard Vettel just has way too much pace lately.

Around the Network
Proclus said:

but team orders would let vettel ahead even if webber was in front

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Proclus said:

but team orders would let vettel ahead even if webber was in front

Maybe, maybe not, depends on the individiual pace on the day I reckon, it wouldn't make much sense to let Vettel in front if he had been clearly slower.

no stopping vettel,luckily alonso took webber to stop jonop gettting full points

damn the mclarens are useless can't even get on the podium and they think they have a great car

Above & Beyond

Congrats Vettel and Webber, too bad on the kers, but meh.

redbull are becoming unstoppable 3 titles in a row looming,not bad stuff for vettel and redbull

Above & Beyond