By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Really like the new regulations. The drivers are really driving the cars. Fantastic job by Lewis, what a dominant drive. He appeared to have plenty of hidden pace to as he showed at the end of the race by posting the fastest lap by 1.5 sec over everyone else including Nico.

Also great drive by Hulkenburg and Kvyat. Also thought Vettel did a great job in the Bull.

But Lewis to Vettel was 24 secs and I wonder what it could have been if Lewis wasn't coasting most of the race. Id say in race trim Mercs got 40 secs over a race over the Bulls in Lewis and Vets hands.

My race predictions for Bahrain is

1. Lewis
2. Alonso
3. Vettel

Bahrain is going to hurt the bulls, its more engine enhanced than Aus or Malaysia.

DNF : Rosberg.

Around the Network

Intrestng note I picked up on.

Lewis was asked outright if this was the best car he's ever driven. His answer was a resounding yes.

That may confuse some as the car is alot less aerodynamic. But Lewis loves to drive a car that moves around, a car like that needs great balance to. But tis is the first season in some time where driver input equates to a lot more laptime.

Im hoping The redbulls get a bit closer, because I don't think Rosberg will stay with Lewis this season. Less grip is Lewis territory, it as when Lewis, Vettel, Rosberg, Kubica all raced in GP2. In before. Hopefully this means we will see more battles like this between Vettel and Lewis.

Both Lewis and Vettel are brilliant drivers. This is 2 great drivers battling in equal machinery. Please let 2014 give us this.

Lewis was asked outright if this was the best car he's ever driven. His answer was a resounding yes.

That may confuse some as the car is alot less aerodynamic. But Lewis loves to drive a car that moves around, a car like that needs great balance to. But tis is the first season in some time where driver input equates to a lot more laptime.

Im hoping The redbulls get a bit closer, because I don't think Rosberg will stay with Lewis this season. Less grip is Lewis territory, it as when Lewis, Vettel, Rosberg, Kubica all raced in GP2. In before. Hopefully this means we will see more battles like this between Vettel and Lewis.

Both Lewis and Vettel are brilliant drivers. This is 2 great drivers battling in equal machinery. Please let 2014 give us this.

sorry i'm still away so can only get on occaisonally,

table below now

some heavy scoring for malaysia & proc got a full house 80pt so well done for that with cone,jono & hax all getting on the podium with 65pt

Malaysia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That Seln
 1st

Hamilton Hamilton

Hamilton

Hamilton
 2nd

Rosberg Rosberg

Rosberg

Alonso
 3rd  
Ricciardo Alonso

Vettel

Vettel
 Retiree  
Kyvat Vergne

Maldonado

Rosberg
 Score              

Bahrain this weekend so get your picks down,i have to shoot so will update points table better later

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Hmm.....Proclus is clearly cheating. We all know Aussies can't really be in the lead. Life just doesn't work that way

I say we disqualify him from the game

Championship Points Wins Podium Retiree Grand Prix
1 Proclus 115 2
1 2
2 Jonop 95
2 2 2
3 Conegamer 85
1 1 2
4 Angelus 70

5 Haxxiy 65
1 1 1
6 IronmanDX 60 1

7 Rainbow Yoshi 60

8 Zuvuyeay 55

9 Brendude13 45

10 Justinian 45

11 ThatGreekguy 40

12 Ktay95 15

13 Kirby007 10

14 kart007k 5

Above & Beyond

Angelus said:
Hmm.....Proclus is clearly cheating. We all know Aussies can't really be in the lead. Life just doesn't work that way

yep stewards inquiry but someone has to try and takedown jonop

Above & Beyond

Angelus said:

This comment has been censored by the Fia Stewards for breach of regulations 12.5.291: Being unusally awesome.

Quite pleased to be doing a lot better than the last two seasons, especially after only two races. :D

I have the misfortunate of going to miss the Bahrain GP and maybe the one after though, due to being away in Asia, so I'll just randomly predict:

• Rosberg
  • Hamilton
  • Alonso
  • DNF: Maldonado.

Proclus said:
Angelus said:

This comment has been censored by the Fia Stewards for breach of regulations 12.5.291: Being unusally awesome.

Quite pleased to be doing a lot better than the last two seasons, especially after only two races. :D

I have the misfortunate of going to miss the Bahrain GP and maybe the one after though, due to being away in Asia, so I'll just randomly predict:

• Rosberg
  • Hamilton
  • Alonso
  • DNF: Maldonado.

Unless Lewis DNF's Rosberg isnt going to win. He's struggling in Pracctice and is 4 tenths off on Quali pace and half a sec down on race pace. Good call on alonso though. He will beat Vettel as the engine matters alot more here. Ferrrari should beat the Bull.