2nd Webber Rosberg Webber
Webber Rosberg Rosberg

3rd Grosjean Gosjean Hamilton
Rosberg Alonso Grosjean

Retiree Perez Vettel Vettel
Vettel Maldonado Di Reista

Score                

That was a wet one,race is 16:00 uk time so feel free to change if you want to

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

1. Vettel
2. Rosberg
3. Hamilton

DNF: Massa

Half an hour left, race is at 2:30AM here, got to leave for work at 6:30AM. I'm going to be a bloody zombie. :D

Brasil Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Webber Grosjean
Grosjean Vettel Vettel
Vettel
 2nd Webber Rosberg Webber
Webber Rosberg Rosberg
Rosberg
 3rd Grosjean Gosjean Hamilton
Rosberg Alonso Grosjean
Hamilton
 Retiree Perez Vettel Vettel
Vettel Maldonado Di Reista
Massa
 Score                

closed,well done rosberg for a bit anyway

Above & Beyond

ouch,grosjean thats bad for my grid bid result

and everyone but angel and hax chose roman here for top 3

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Poor Grosjean

Ah shit, Massa drive through penalty will keep Hamilton ahead of Webber in the standings. :/

my grid bidders are dropping out the points,

be fun if it rains for the last stint

Above & Beyond

And thus it ends another Formula One season. But next year there's more!

yep well done vettel and red bull,they said equals 9 in a row and 13 wins in a season so dominance all round,

amazing reliabiltiy of vettels red bull.good job they are changing it all for next season so we might get a mix up and failures,

i know hamilton got a drive through but before that massa got a drive through and then held up hamilton for 3 laps for alonso i guess,they need to change rules like that it doesn't make sense,massa should have been told to let lewis go

anyway good job webber,not sure i have seen an unluckier driver in the last couple of years and shame massa got his drive through in brasil last race for ferrari but he is still here next year

in our little game good job JONOP second in a row and i think i am bridesmaid again,haxxiy did well to as he stayed the course,

Above & Beyond